601 - 617 of 617 Posts

· My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Luggage and bags Camera accessory Bag Ac adapter Camera lens

here is my collection...

Attachments

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Cancel the wake and flowers, he returns from somewhere else. Ain't seen you in a good while Zookeeper. But I see what you have been doing for at least part of it. And it looks good.

Nemo

· Member Georgia Carry
13,127 Posts
He doesn't keep the zoo, he keps the zoo. Big difference. One involves cleaning out messy pens. The other, something involving valor. Don't worry, I made that same mistake as well. :)

Cancel the wake and flowers, he returns from somewhere else. Ain't seen you in a good while Zookeeper. But I see what you have been doing for at least part of it. And it looks good.

Nemo

· Custom User Title
2,121 Posts
I have posted it on another thread already, these are the holster and mag carrier that Chuck has recently made for my Beretta APX Carry. I asked him if he could make one similar to the holster he had made few years ago for my wife, for her Luger LCP, in my case with a sweat shield instead of a thumb break.

These are my wife's holster and mag pouch. I have always liked it, in fact I used to steal it from her from time time, like during our last vacation when I took the LCP with me.

601 - 617 of 617 Posts