Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
561 - 580 of 617 Posts

· Proprietor LoneOakTerrace
4,703 Posts

· Registered
1,046 Posts
It looks like I have a LONG way to go......

Note to self, call Chuck next week and get some more leather on the way.....

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
I think I may have a problem!!
first pic is of the 3 newest additions, second is of the whole family!
Not sure I counted right but I got it at 18 Shades of Grey. You need to get a few more. They sure are purty!

Nemo

· Amerikan Gulag
507 Posts
Trying not to ask a d*ck question, but thinking about ordering my first CB holster after beating around the bush for years. Looking for a holster for a PPK.

Question is, do these "georgia snap" style OWB holsters conceal as good as an IWB? I know they are probably more comfortable, and a PPK is pretty easy to conceal (compared to most of you carrying 1911's).

· Registered
1,459 Posts
Trying not to ask a d*ck question, but thinking about ordering my first CB holster after beating around the bush for years. Looking for a holster for a PPK.

Question is, do these "georgia snap" style OWB holsters conceal as good as an IWB? I know they are probably more comfortable, and a PPK is pretty easy to conceal (compared to most of you carrying 1911's).
I had to conceal with my snap OWB on occasion. Now I have a CB IWB along with the CB OWB.

Firearm in question is P250 compact.

It was certainly doable. With a jacket it would disappear. Sometimes I would untuck my button up shirt and put that over it. It prints a little but most people won't notice. However with my OWB I'm usually openly carrying.

Is it the best for concealing? No. Is it doable without appearing as lazily concealing? Yes!

Just depends on the clothing.

· Amerikan Gulag
507 Posts
If I wanted deep concealment with a PPK, but still very comfortable, and was to order from Zoo, what would you guys recommend?

· Registered
7,223 Posts
If I wanted deep concealment with a PPK, but still very comfortable, and was to order from Zoo, what would you guys recommend?
An inside the waistband. The loops are more comfortable but not "tuckable" (you can't tuck your shirt in around it). The comp-tac clips are less comfortable but obviously tuckable. You bring your own clips though ;)

Clips:

Loops

· Registered
159 Posts
Definitely go with the IWB with loops. I carry a Beretta 84 in one and can conceal easily with most shirts. I also have one with clips for my shield, and like Sunny said they aren't as comfortable as the loops, but I can tuck my dress shirt in.

Also, Sunny have Chuck get back to me about an IWB for my P224

561 - 580 of 617 Posts