Zookeper Delivers Again (Part Deux)

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by moga, Dec 20, 2010.

1. moga

moga New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pictures just don't do justice to these fine holsters. Many thanks Chuck and pleasure meeting you. I hope soon to do business with you again.

2. Melissa5

Melissa5 Active Member

Re: Zookeeper Delivers Again (Part Deux)

Very nice! I like Cane Toad.

3. BG_Atl

BG_Atl Active Member

WOW :shock: Nice work Chuck !

Great choices there Moga :righton:

4. mdlott

mdlott Member

Moga, you gotta bunch of 1911's there. Have you ditched the Tupperware????

5. moga

moga New Member

Oh no, I'm an equal opportunity employer! There is a place in my stable for both Glocks and 1911s :wink:

6. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

that toad holster is my favorite so far, i also really like cane toad. was nice meeting with you too and i hope they serve you well. i had been thinking i was going to have to pick up a 1911 and carry that one weak side as a bug to my p239.

7. MesaCranker

MesaCranker Active Member

I can't get over how great the stitching is Chuck. Your holster is the most comfortable I've ever worn! Hopefully I can talk my fiance into letting me get another one from you. :lol:

I'll have to get one for one of my Glocks next time.

8. vooduchikn

vooduchikn New Member

Sick. I am ready to order for my carry. Can I get one from out of state (soon to be in state)? Do you need to fit the gun to the holster?

Colt Talo Ghost Commander, ambi safety (yeah, I am a freaking lefty!)

http://www.taloinc.com/colt.htm#GC

call (808-398-0087) or PM.

Chuck

9. moga

moga New Member

I wore the top rig for the first time today out to dinner. Very impressed by the quality and ride/comfort of wearing the gun. I can't really discuss how well it conceals as I wore my CB leather loud and proud, but judging by how close it fits to the body, I'm sure it would also serve that role well. Thanks again for a great holster zookeper.

10. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

yo moga, do you think you could comfortably wear that with a cross-draw? I was fooling around with a couple of my holsters a few days ago and found out that cross-draw is very comfortable, especially when sitting down. And snap on/snap off is very appealing, too.
    can you plz pm his contact info to me? thx.......Jimmy

11. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

jre,

Zookeeper posted in this topic. It is about 5 posts above yours. You can contact him through his post by clicking the PM button in that post.

12. moga

moga New Member

New CB leather for the XDm.

[​IMG]

I've never worn a holster with a snap. I thought it may take some time getting used to it. Thanks to a good holster design, unsnapping and drawing isn't nearly the hindrance that I envisioned.

The pictures don't do this set justice folks. It is a very, very sharp setup that makes it easy to carry or conceal a full sized gun with two reloads.

Thanks again Zoo. Keep up the great work.

13. moga

moga New Member

Jimmy, sorry I missed your question until now.

I don't think I could. Considering the cant of the holster, the stiffness of the leather and how its now molded for 3PM strong-side carry, and the additional cushion I have around the midriff, I don't think it would be very comfortable. Perhaps someone twenty pounds lighter could pull it off with a newly constructed holster.

The holster's creator, zookeper, has contributed to this thread. He responds to PM.