Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while ago I gave my grandfather-in-law, a retired USMC Gunny, a customized Remington R1 1911.

A lot of people helped out with time, donations, and ammo contributions. One of those people who contacted me was zookepper of CB Gun Leather. He created and donated a VERY nice GI style military holster with a flap that snapped shut. It looked "almost" like a military surplus item, much like the gun. It was BEAUTIFUL! Even better, from contact to me receiving it was less than a week! :righton:

We gave him the holster a while back, but classwork from my Master's Seminar and real work put a wrench in me getting the pictures up.

So, here are the pics! It looked great, but the look in his eyes looked better! Thanks Zookepper!

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Funny, I thought about this holster today. I never saw it, but Zoo told me about it weeks ago, and was very proud to be doing it. Looks great! :righton:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Great job to everyone who was involved in making this happen.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
He stopped being awesome a while back..now he is simply "da MAN" when it comes to leather holsters! I always looked when someone else got one but couldn't TRULY appreciate the craftsmanship, usefulness and beauty until I got my own. Zookeeper is an artist. :righton:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mathar1 said:
GooberTim said:
There are some awfully nice folks trolling this forum at times. :applause:
:-$ Don't tell anyone...we are all supposed to be mean, evil GUN TOTIN ********.
Two out of four ain't bad... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts