Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet - Discontinued and Rare - Perfect for your AR

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearm Accessories and Other' started by Hari, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Hari

Hari New Member

I have for sale a Zero Tolerance ZT-9 Bayonet in like-new condition. These are discontinued and hard to find of course. If you know what this is, then you know what this is, but here is the retail product description:

"The strongest production knife on the face of the earth. And that's vital. Because if it comes down to bayonet time, there's no room for compromise. The ZT-9 doesn't. A sturdy S30V stainless steel blade, a full 1/4 inch thick, is paired with Ranger Green G-10 scales. The ZT-9 mounts on the M-16/M-4/AR-15 series of rifles. When mounted, a full six inches of blade extends beyond the muzzle, more than today's standard-issue bayonets. Comes complete with sheath for use as a field knife. A Strider-ZT collaboration."

Bayonet comes as pictured with sheath; what you see is what you get. $400 cash or Paypal. I can do local pickup in the Atlanta area, but I'm also willing to ship at your expense.

Put that bayonet lug on your AR (or Mossberg 590-A1) to good use!

Attached Files:

2. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Not when I have no money!!!

That is a really nice knife.

I wish I could snatch it up.

Do you take kidneys? A piece of liver for a transplant maybe?

I hate when I have no money...

3. Tucker1979

Tucker1979 New Member

4. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Pick it up, write him a check and go use the blade to get the money to deposit to make the check good. Think outside the box containing the robbery/mugging statutes.

Nemo

5. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Active Member

Pricey, but it is a high quality fixed blade and, with ZT bailing on the fixed blade market, it won't be coming back anytime soon.