Zero tolerance $125 pluss shipping

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by diamondback, Nov 6, 2016.

1. diamondback

diamondback Well-Known Member

Putting a group by together for zero tolerance knives. Typically, these knives are $140 as dealers have a min price they have to sell them for. Since I am not a dealer, but the knives come from a dealer I can make the following offer.
    $125 plus shipping on the following models ZT0350 ZT0350ST ZT0350BW ZT0350SW ( I can possibly get other models as well and give a discount price but these are the only ones that are $125) All knives are brand new and from a sportsmen’s store inventory that has been in storage. I have checked many and will check all out. The only minor issue is some of the boxes are not in the best of shape, but the warranty is valid and these are direct from the company. No cheap Chinese knock off crap and knives are in great shape.
    Here is a basic pic. The main difference in the knives is that some are serrated and they have black colored blades as well as stonewash blades. All are very similar hence the price.
    [​IMG]
    The price is based on 10 knives being sold and the offer is being made on a couple avenues. As soon as I get the commitments, I will make the purchase. If I get enough interest and can put an order in for 20 I might be able to do $120 plus shipping per knife.
    I have sold some things on the site and I have found people who bought off me to be very happy.
    If there is interest, I might throw out a couple more knives that are being liquidated by other companies.
    . Electronic payment preferred, but be aware this offer will be open for at least 30 days if not 60 so if there is a time constraint concern please let me know when discussing the order.
    Thanks for looking.

I travel for work so it could take a week for me to get you your knife. The wife is home so I try to have her ship.

2. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

ZT makes some awesome knives... If you've never tried one, I heartily recommend them. Good luck with the group buy.

Some have suggested I may have a bit of a problem collecting them...

NAH! :rotfl:

Attached Files:

3. diamondback

Dang bro. You must have one hell of a roll of bacon spent on them. The buddy of mine who used to carry them actually still carries the tiger stripe one. Me I have one in my collection and carry kershaws. I am much less upset over losing a $20 knife.

4. Archangel

Thanks. I've been collecting them for a while.

My EDC is actually the middle knife, top row (ZT0301). You can tell the handle is a little darker.

Sometimes I swap out for the ZT0561 or the ZT0350TS. Depends on the day.

I've beat the 301 like a red headed stepchild and she's still rock solid and nary a scratch on the DLC coating. They make a great knife.

5. Archangel

Did you ever have any luck getting some folks to jump on this? Just curious.

6. diamondback

Not as many as I would have liked, but I was able to get the price I was offered and able to help some people get ZT knives. THe more I see them the moer I want one more than just the case queen that I have in my collection.

7. Archangel

Cool beans!

Loves ZTs.

8. diamondback

Let me know if you look for a certain one. I always seem to have deals come my way. I got to meet lots of good people in my travels when ammo was in low supply. Got to be friends with some owners of gun shops in various states. Damn shame you have to have handguns hsipped to an ffl. I see so many goodies on the road.

9. Archangel

Looking for a NIB ZT0300 and a ZT0302