Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I love watching YouTube videos and have learned quite a bit about guns, knives, and the other things we tend to care about. So, who is your favorite YouTuber?

This is meant to open us up to new people we might not of heard of before...no need to criticize those we don't care for that much.

Here are a few for me:

hickok45
nutnfancy
sootch00
oromoto
virtuovice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,286 Posts
tom said:
Hi All,

I love watching YouTube videos and have learned quite a bit about guns, knives, and the other things we tend to care about. So, who is your favorite YouTuber?

This is meant to open us up to new people we might not of heard of before...no need to criticize those we don't care for that much.

Here are a few for me:

hickok45
nutnfancy
sootch00
oromoto
virtuovice
hickok45

i cant stand nutnfancy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,823 Posts
308sniper said:
tom said:
Hi All,

I love watching YouTube videos and have learned quite a bit about guns, knives, and the other things we tend to care about. So, who is your favorite YouTuber?

This is meant to open us up to new people we might not of heard of before...no need to criticize those we don't care for that much.

Here are a few for me:

hickok45
nutnfancy
sootch00
oromoto
virtuovice
hickok45

i cant stand nutnfancy
X's 2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
cutlerylover

He does reviews on knives, and mannnnny different things. Jeff is a great guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
I used to watch Nutnfancy a lot, and I dig most of his vids, but I certainly don't make him the upmost authority on gear, and his attitude as of late has been getting really annoying and conceited, and I cannot commit almost an hour to watching a review. I like cutlerylover, in fact, my store just sent him a bunch of stuff to review. Hickok45 is cool. I am always looking for new people to watch for reviews. My boss does a TON of flashlight reviews on youtube.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
Call me a goober, but I actually like nutnfancy. Yes, he does ramble on and on, but he seems honest to me and I like his philosophy videos. I don't know the other reviewers (I don't watch too much youtube) but I definitely will check them out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's focus on sharing knowledge we have of good reviewers and not those we don't like. Caveat for the rest of the thread is that because we like someone it doesn't make us a fan boy.
 

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
Joined
·
4,025 Posts
Id have to say the armory channel...Pete is hilarious! Budget armory is ok. Nutnfancy goes into a lot of details in his reviews but not really my favourite.

sent from my h4x0r3d capybara using my brain and thumbs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
BourneEBR said:
My boss does a TON of flashlight reviews on youtube.
^^
GoingPrepared http://www.youtube.com/user/goingprepared

http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy
http://www.youtube.com/user/sootch00
http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45
http://www.youtube.com/user/GearBuyersGuide
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTacticalForum
http://www.youtube.com/user/usmcboyer
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSurvivalSummary

Some more for survival, bushcraft, etc but those are the gear reviewers I'm subscribed to

Thanks for the post, found a couple I had not seen before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,548 Posts
Hickok45 and nutnfancy

I like hickok's more as a speaker and what not, but nutnfancy does give you a great level of detail about weight, dimensions, comparison to other common equipment, etc. I just skip the rambling parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,286 Posts
dcannon1 said:
Hickok45 and nutnfancy

I like hickok's more as a speaker and what not, but nutnfancy does give you a great level of detail about weight, dimensions, comparison to other common equipment, etc. I just skip the rambling parts.
as long as you dont mind EVERYTHING being compared to the glock 17...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
dcannon1 said:
Hickok45 and nutnfancy

I like hickok's more as a speaker and what not, but nutnfancy does give you a great level of detail about weight, dimensions, comparison to other common equipment, etc. I just skip the rambling parts.
I want Hikoks backyard...I want land to play with.
 

·
Member Georgia Carry
Joined
·
11,725 Posts
tnoutdoors9
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,939 Posts
I like Hickok's videos. Nutnfancy sure is long winded and really into TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL
I honestly can't sit through an entire video of his.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
zetor said:
I like Hickok's videos. Nutnfancy sure is long winded and really into TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL TACTICAL
I honestly can't sit through an entire video of his.
I agree. Even though I used to be REALLY into anything tactical and thought there was nothing else, but I have a healthy balance of tact and non-tact. His camping vids are questionable. For a guy who is all about weight, he brings A LOT of stuff. Like tons.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top