"You're dead." "I'm going to kill you." "I will f—ing kill you."

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Mrs_Esterhouse, Sep 20, 2018.

1. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

those were my thoughts as well. all three of these idiots need to be removed from the DNA chain.

2. HCountyGuy

HCountyGuy Well-Known Member

Complete clusterf**k and could’ve been avoided by all parties involved. Charges are warranted and anyone touting this as a “Stand Your Ground” case needs better education on that legal concept.

This is what happens when the “Stupid Meter” redlines. You go looking for trouble, life will give you plenty.

Another bad example of gun owners that’ll be used to paint the community

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Michael "eliminate meth rage with my 12 gauge" Miller
    Michael "illegally dumping? Have a shotgun pumping" Miller
    Michael "shirtless & sweaty, turning brains to spaghetti" Miller
    Michael "don't be so petty, my shotguns at the ready" Miller
    Michael "I may have rolls but you got holes" Miller

gp2.jpg

Attached Files:

• gp3.gif
      gp3.gif
      File size:
      3.8 MB
      Views:
    GlockGary likes this.
  4. Aleksfoxtrot

Aleksfoxtrot Active Member

Murder. Not saying Aaron made.the best choices. But murder hands down.

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

It appears the Millers freedom was short lived. I think the DA might be looking at 2nd degree murder charges over manslaughter.
    https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218869775.html#wgt=trending

6. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Not that he'll be doing much practicing in the future but he's got good form with his "pump action firearm." Dumbass.........

8. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

9. Dan

Dan Cumberland County, Maine

Too much stupid trying to occupy too small of an area.

10. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Looks as if 3 stupids have been removed from the area leaving a little more room. Who said you can't fix stupid?

Dan likes this.
  11. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

https://www.reporternews.com/story/...l-miller-james-hicks-aaron-howard/5141276002/

Taylor County District Attorney James Hicks is waiting for a date to be set in the murder trials of a father and son accused of killing a neighbor in an alleyway.

Johnnie Dee Allen Miller, 69, and Michael Theodore Miller, 33, are awaiting trial for the shooting death of Aaron Howard in a space behind their home in the 4300 block of Don Juan Street in September 2018.

Hicks said he'll personally serve as prosecutor.

Scheduling logistics have proven difficult to overcome in the case so far, he said.

There have been numerous delays, some requested by defense attorneys, Hicks said. Plus, there's the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and, while not a primary consideration for trial schedules, some priority is given to those who are not bonded out of Taylor County Jail.

From other news stories, it looks like they spent 7-8 months in jail, filed a motion for bond reduction (from $250k down to $100k) and got out in April or May of last year.

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  12. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Aaron Howard was shot in the head, chest, and right forearm.

New court documents reveal that the Millers' attorney is now trying to block the graphic video from being shown in court and being used as evidence against them.

The motion to suppress states that the video, "shows the conduct of John and Michael Miller, but failed to videotape the physical contact and physical threats of Aaron Howard, resulting in a misleading version of events."

The Millers' attorney filed a second motion relating to self defense.​

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/loca...-neighbor-over-mattress-trying-to-block-video

13. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

If the Millers do not prevail, I will have lost all hope in Texas.