Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original video has been taken down. Best video I can find
Replogle told troopers he is the owner of the car, described in the videos' descriptions as having an engine with more than 1,000 horsepower, and was driving it when the videos were taken and that he was responsible for the YouTube posts.

·
Administrator
7,153 Posts
I believe you will begin to see more of this.

It never ceases to amaze me that folks are stupid enough to film themselves or have pictures of themselves BREAKING THE LAW and then post them to somehow get their 15 minutes of fame or some kind of attention.

Then again, as smart as they think they are, they never seen to be the sharpest crayons in the box.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Archangel said:
I believe you will begin to see more of this.

It never ceases to amaze me that folks are stupid enough to film themselves or have pictures of themselves BREAKING THE LAW and then post them to somehow get their 15 minutes of fame or some kind of attention.

Then again, as smart as they think they are, they never seen to be the sharpest crayons in the box.
This + confession = JAIL

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
it was dumb enough to do it in the first place. Then to post it. Then to admit to it.
sounds like 3 strikes of stupidity

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think it's the confession that really sank him. With technology today, the videos could have been doctor'd and he could have stuck with that story. I wonder what else they had on him that made him cave so easily.

·
Registered
865 Posts
"You think I was driving that fast? Really? Awesome! It's nice to hear that my editing talents are appreciated. Don't worry about it sir, that's just some special effects from an independent film I'm making. Would you like to hear about it? The plot is all about how modern consumer culture impacts- you don't have time? Ok sir, I understand. You have a fine day too."

Five seconds of thought would have had this idiot off the hook.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
atlsrt44 said:
it was dumb enough to do it in the first place. Then to post it. Then to admit to it.
sounds like 3 strikes of stupidity
three strikes and...yer ooouuuttt!

You can't fix stupid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts