You really should read this!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Macktee, May 26, 2007.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Not for the easily offended... Be warned! The guy uses "colorful" language at times, especially when discussing California.

But, this same guy (whom I don't know, never heard of before, but now highly admire) put together his top ten list of the manliest firearms existant.

Glockophiles will be happy with one of his choices and really should click on the "This tough!" link. Glocks are ugly, but mighty damn tough! Amazingly so!!!

The rest of his list is informative, entertaining and I agree with his choices and his reasons for them:

http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2007_manly_firearms.shtml

However... "Colorful" language. Not for the easily offended... If that's you, please don't go there! Just take my word for it. OK?

2. Sine Nomen

Sine Nomen New Member

:rotfl: :rotfl:

3. Foul

Foul New Member

My kind of websight. I may have to hang out there a bit.

4. tace

tace New Member

The guy is an idiot. He is probably one of those macho guys who gets beat up by his woman.

Let's think of some of the guns he ignored, CZ75, G36, G3, MP5, FAL, Draganov, etc. All weapons that repeatedly did their job with reliability and precision and has the ultimate respect of any LEO/Soldier who had to use it.

Yeah, but he lists a Glock. On second thought, this guy is probably a troll, most likely 16 years old.

PS. Any guy who refers to himself as a Viking, yeah, whatever, you don't hear me call myself a Mongol.

5. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

Oh yeah, well he can :censored:

6. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I dunno... Those of us who are real men just live as real men. We don't have to ruffle our and other's feathers to try and prove it. He's just an asshole, not a man.

And BTW, that article was useless.

7. Taurus

Taurus New Member

"The GLOCK is feared by liberals. It's called "plastic" and "ceramic" and "capable of going through airport metal detectors." If this were true, it would be the coolest gun on Earth. But these things are total lies, and serve to point out that liberals are not men, and have no honor. The GLOCK has a plastic frame molded over a kilogram of metal (84% of the weight is metal), and will in fact, show up on any metal detector. So will the dense plastic."

OMG! LMFAO!!! :rotfl:

This guy may be an arsewhole, but he is a dang funny one!

Love this: "But these things are total lies, and serve to point out that liberals are not men, and have no honor. "

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Well....it's true.... 8)

9. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I get the feeling that he is a bit of an idiot, and all those viking comments.... BUT, it makes a fun read.

I mean come on how can you not smile at

:lol: