Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

You know your co-workers care about you when...

677 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  kineticmind 
#1 ·
...you die and nobody notices for a whole day.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-d ... ?track=rss
DOWNEY (KTLA) -- An L.A. County employee apparently died while working in her cubicle on Friday, but no one noticed for quite some time. 51-year-old Rebecca Wells was found by a security guard on Saturday afternoon. She was slumped over on her desk in the L.A. County Department of Internal Services.
If the security hadn't found her exactly when would someone have noticed?

#2 ·
Unrefrigerated... stuff usually goes bad after two or three days so... I'm guessing it would be apparent on Monday.

#3 ·
Fallschirmjäger said:
Unrefrigerated... stuff usually goes bad after two or three days so... I'm guessing it would be apparent on Monday.
Oh my..

#4 ·
Fallschirmjäger said:
i was thinking the same thing. they would have caught wind of it eventually.....

#6 ·
Xiclotl said:
DOWNEY (KTLA) -- An L.A. County employee apparently died while working in her cubicle on Friday, but no one noticed for quite some time. 51-year-old Rebecca Wells was found by a security guard on Saturday afternoon. She was slumped over on her desk in the L.A. County Department of Internal Services.
No one noticed because she was more than likely displaying the regular gov employee routine....... sitting doing nothing.

#7 ·
seereus said:
Xiclotl said:
No one noticed because she was more than likely displaying the regular gov employee routine....... sitting doing nothing.
Wouldn't the regular gov employee routine look like this:

#8 ·
mpc said:
308sniper said:
Fallschirmjäger said:
i was thinking the same thing. they would have caught wind of it eventually.....
When Bill Lumbergh came around looking for his TPS reports.
I was just about to ask if she was recently relocated to the basement and missing a stapler. LOL

#9 ·
mpc said:
308sniper said:
Fallschirmjäger said:
When Bill Lumbergh came around looking for his TPS reports.
Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.