Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
I am somewhat disturbed by how diabolical the solution that came to mind is.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
WTF?!?!?!?!? :screwy: I'm sorry but we really don't want your d-bag cartel members here in the first place, Mexico.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Hack Causality said:
I wonder if it's the same one I was thinking of. :twisted:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,312 Posts
I don't trust Mexico to imprison those "convicted" felons for the same length of time that the U.S. courts have ordered.

Make them serve their sentence over here. Or at least enough of their sentences that we would not be upset if they got immediate parole / release in Mexico.

Then, deport them to some part of Mexico miles from any international border, and any town of substantial size. Fly them over and parachute them out.
Heck, give them jump wings to pin on their shirts. They'll be proud of that.

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
lostprofit said:
Hack Causality said:
Does it include a Phalanx CIWS every mile along the border?

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
gunsmoker said:
Fly them over and [s:1t8gytxp]parachute them out[/s:1t8gytxp]push.
FIFY

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
lets bus them to Alaska in the winter in flip flops and Bermuda shorts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Electric Bleachers?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
HydroAuto said:
lostprofit said:
Hack Causality said:
Not specifically. But I like the way you think. :righton:

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Yet again, all of Mexico's problems are our fault. Our drug buying, our guns, our economy - supposedly everything we do messes up their country. Must be the "butterfly effect" - I'm beginning to suspect that if I make a trip to Walmart, it will have a detrimental effect on Mexico.

Recycling violent felons that are illegal aliens across the border isn't likely to work out well for us. Of course, incarcerating them in our prisons seems like a $ sinker too. I'm in favor of alternate punishments. I like the Alaska flip flop/Bermuda shorts idea - we could turn it into a game show like "Running Man". Obviously we'd do the same thing with terrorist and maybe they'd think twice about messing with someone as crazy as we are.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Reyes and the other Mexican mayors said that when the U.S. deports criminals back to Mexico, it should fly them to their hometowns, not just bus them to the border.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:!!!

** If anyone is offended let me know and I will take down my post.

·
GPDO Supporter
3,508 Posts
Puffyfish said:
Reyes and the other Mexican mayors said that when the U.S. deports criminals back to Mexico, it should fly them to their hometowns, not just bus them to the border.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:!!!

I say fly them to the southern border of mexico. at least make it a longer trip for them to get back up to our border.

Alaska, hmmm, put them out there with warm clothing and a small fixed blade knife. I am talking in the wilderness. If they can get through the wilderness and canada to our border, they get to be a citizen then given a job as an oil field worker back up in Alaska. :shock: :twisted:

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
Puffyfish said:

C'mon, they didn't say anything about landing the plane to drop them off you know. <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge>

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
gunsmoker said:
I don't trust Mexico to imprison those "convicted" felons for the same length of time that the U.S. courts have ordered.

Make them serve their sentence over here. Or at least enough of their sentences that we would not be upset if they got immediate parole / release in Mexico.
I don't totally disagree.... but I have already paid for their apprehension and conviction... I don't really want to pay their room and board for several years before giving them a lift home. :?

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HydroAuto said:
lostprofit said:
Hack Causality said:
Yeap

·
PawPaw x 3
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BG_Atl said:
I don't totally disagree.... but I have already paid for their apprehension and conviction... I don't really want to pay their room and board for several years before giving them a lift home. :?
And this

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Maybe the solution to illegal immigration should be akin to what I do with insects that come into my house. If they're benign and they just happen to be where they're not supposed to be, I scoop them up on a piece of paper and toss them out the door. If they're mean and nasty, and want to sting me and my family, I squash them under a big shoe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts