Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know at least one Muslim guy around who knows damn well how to shoot and he has a GFL.

Let's just hope he isn't one of those four. Not that he is so young any more.

Now, everybody panic!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
tace said:
I know at least one Muslim guy around who knows damn well how to shoot and he has a GFL.

Now, everybody panic!

Tell me where he is and I will neutralize the threat.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think you are catching on, here bud.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
tace said:

Now, everybody panic!

Are you trying to tell us you are a Muslim, tace?

·
68,872 Posts
tace said:
Not a problem . . .

First Amendment is as important to me, almost, as the Second.

Anyway, last time I checked, being an adherent of the Quran was not one of the disqualifying factors listed under O.C.G.A. 16-11-129(b).

Now I just wish I could experience as much toleration, if not acceptance, when visiting countries in the middle east.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dan H said:
I think this thread is pointless...
You know that thing called sarcasm.

I love how they make these polls and pull out numbers out of their asses. Like the one in the other thread about 1 in 4 muslim youth agreeing with suicide bombings and crap.

Oh, and they had one yesterday saying that the majority of the US approve of affirmative action. Funny they didn't poll me for that one.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Funny Haha? do I look like a clown to you?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
slabertooch said:
Funny Haha? do I look like a clown to you?
:lol: :lol:

We had a new dispatcher send an officer to a call of a person "acting funny". This officer is sharper than most and without missing a beat inquired as to whether the person was acting "funny strange or funny haha". :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Tace,

I hope you feel welcome. I'm pretty much with Malum on this one.

I want all law abiding citizens to be able to carry when and where they desire, this includes people that think/believe differently from myself.

I will admit, I have issues with Islam, but I have issues with a lot of things. :wink: I have MANY friends who are either Muslim or from Islamic backgrounds. They tease me about being a Christian and I tease them about being Muslim.

Feel free to ignore this next question because it is of a more personal nature. I'm just curious, are you a convert, American born, or an immigrant? Where are you (your ancestry) from?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts