You ever notice...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gsusnake, May 9, 2007.

1. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

that the loudest, most vocal gun control folks screaming "IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!" are the same ones who would kill an unborn child in the womb?

Strange what thoughts come to you at 7 am when you haven't slept...

and I don't want to start an abortion argument, it's a friggin' joke people...

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

They are also usually anti-death penalty. So they want to kill the innocent but spare the guilty.

3. gsusnake

Excellent point.

I think my goal for the day is to find one mindless sheeple liberal and make his head explode with logic... shouldn't be too hard.

4. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

They'll just drive you away by shouting at you.

5. gsusnake

I used to act. I learned to make myself heard rather loudly.

Plus logic > volume.

6. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Hum....

Lets see here, if we turn it around to say "in case of a womens life being saved, well she was being attacked and we protected her. "It's for the health of the woman or the case of rape, well she was being raped and we protected her. " It was an accident or unwanted, well she happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and we protected her.

So in a sense we are abortion activists because we abort the perp from harming the woman. Think about it.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. gsusnake

Then I'll find a Republican and make his head explode by pointing out that you can't have both tax cuts and a taxpayer-funded $100 billion plus a year war.

:)

8. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

A very good point.

9. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Wow, never even crossed my mind, but you all are exactly right, funny how that works.

10. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Odd that it works out that way, but that is the way of it.

11. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

It is actually pretty simple. If in most cases you tend to take away all fault of any bad action and place it somewhere other than on the person who did it, you are probably a Liberal.