Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
On the other hand, it appears that they allow recoiless rifles, cutlasses, flashbangs, video cameras, hedgehogs, and pipes.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
HydroAuto said:
On the other hand, it appears that they allow recoiless rifles, cutlasses, flashbangs, video cameras, hedgehogs, and pipes.
...and compound as well as cross bows. :lol:

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
cpelliott said:
I see a park, three folks staring into the window and one leaning against the wall!!! What else do I see?

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Revolvers are apparantly welcome!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Glass bottles, truncheons, and women's purses are allowed.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
.....As well as armed criminals who could care less about the laws.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Just where was this bizarre place anyway? I'd love to carry there! Signs carry no legal weight in Georgia. They would have to ask me to leave, and I certainly would, with a heaping cart in the aisle! There's no crime to enter, and as long as you leave (immediately!) when told, you're fine. To do otherwise, you risk trespass charges.

Maybe we should organize a "meet n' greet" in the place?

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
I'm definitely an atm technician. I looked at that picture and wondered how long it was from the time that picture was taken until the atm was stolen.

I have my principles. When I see a sign that wants to ban my right to have my beagle.... well, they don't deserve my money. Anti-beagle bastiges!

ETA: I see those signs as saying:
1. No smith and wesson autos or clones.
2. No daggers.
3. No pineapple grenades
4. No 35mm cameras
5. No beagles
6. No tabbies
7. No cigars.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
HydroAuto said:
...and apparently small thermonuclear weapons.

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,469 Posts
Ya know, those window decals look to be about the same size as a GCO sticker... hmmmmm :twisted:

"The above statement is for entertainment purposes only and by no means should be taken as encouragement to add a sticker or decal to any property other that one's own."

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
cpelliott said:
so lets decipher this.....

no polymer frame pistols, no bastard swords, no grenades, no cameras with pop up flash, no beagles, no cats looking to the right, and no pie. did i miss anything?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
CountryGun said:
Just where was this bizarre place anyway? I'd love to carry there! Signs carry no legal weight in Georgia. They would have to ask me to leave, and I certainly would, with a heaping cart in the aisle! There's no crime to enter, and as long as you leave (immediately!) when told, you're fine. To do otherwise, you risk trespass charges.

Maybe we should organize a "meet n' greet" in the place?
maybe on the way out you could let them know that their magical stickers seem to be malfunctioning.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I would love to see someone walk in with an AR, a Molotov cocktail, a battle axe strapped to their back, a Polaroid instant camera (aka the big 70's style) on their chest, leading their great dane with a pipe in their mouth. :lol:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
mathar1 said:
I would love to see someone walk in with an AR, a Molotov cocktail, a battle axe strapped to their back, a Polaroid instant camera (aka the big 70's style) on their chest, leading their great dane with a pipe in their mouth. :lol:
and a cat in the Great Dane's mouth. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts