Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
According to police paperwork, Lisiecki paid Akudo Duro, of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., with official funds, then got naked and laid on the bed.
What ever happened to going under-cover.
:wink:

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Well, I 'spect the Chief wasn't willing to let his troops do things he himself isn't willing to do....a fine leader will do that you know....
On a more serious note......I ain't even believing that.... :roll:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
According to police paperwork, Lisiecki paid Akudo Duro, of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., with official funds, then got naked and laid on the bed.
It is called over-cover(s)

·
Senior Mumbler
6,488 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
It became going under-the-covers. :shattered:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Man, that guy is awesome! What a cover... Well I had to let her finish, you know for the realism... I had to know that she would actually go through with it before I arrested her! :rotfl2: This is great...

Explain that one to your wife!

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,819 Posts
Chief Andrew Lisiecki's own lewdness in the sting was immoral. I hope he gets fired, and the case against the prostitute thrown out.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
EJR914 said:
Man, that guy is awesome! What a cover... Well I had to let her finish, you know for the realism... I had to know that she would actually go through with it before I arrested her! :rotfl2: This is great...

Explain that one to your wife!
Good luck with that.
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
It's a dirty job, thankfully the chief assigned it to himself rather that subject his other officers this highly dangerous job.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
That south park episode was just too perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts