Yet more proof that Ramm is troubled.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by foshizzle, Jun 22, 2007.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/scn-...-top-headlines

Sniper rifle = Model 700 perhaps?

I hang strings of ammo around the house at christmas.

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

At Woodside Green, which is at Washington Boulevard, Bridge Street and Summer Street, police said they found at least 20 guns, including a sniper rifle and a pump-action shotgun, knives, swords and strings of ammunition.

I am sure they would find lots of stuff like this in all our houses as well.....Profiling!!!! :) Okay well these kids had a bunch of other stuff, but you have to love reporters...

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Some of the things the media reports are just so stupid.

Lets see, in 1999 there was a really popular movie that came out, the Matrix. That movie's soundtrack had a song on it called Du Hast by a group called Rammstien (they actually released the song in 1998).

So finding a fan of a popular music group in a school would not be hard... in fact it would be quite simple (check the covers of the students notebooks).

Frankly it is like saying that because a drunk redneck beats up his wife, it means that Nascar should be looked into for a possible causes of the abuse.

Also, the reporter says that they carried out a computer, and a Rammstien sticker was seen on the hard drive. Umm, what? Whether it was a laptop or a desktop unit, I very seriously doubt you could see thru the computer case to see the hard drive, much less see a sticker attached to it.

So, what I think they meant to say was that a computer with a Rammstien sticker on the side was taken...
    OR
    The Windows desktop wallpaper was the Rammstien logo (like a image/picture of a sticker and not a sticker itself). Only then would the reporters statement make some sense. The cops booted up the machine and saw the Rammstien logos that were stored on the hard drive (probably among other things) and confiscated the computer too...
    OR
    They meant computer parts were carried off and their actually was a sticker on the hard drive. However this seems like the least likely of the 3 (since like I said above, hard drives are enclosed in a case and rarely ever seen, which makes putting a sticker on one rather pointless).

4. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Active Member

WTF!?

So did:

Marilyn Manson
    Metallica
    Insane Clown Posse
    Rage Aganist The Machine
    Kid Rock
    and
    Care Bears

Pretty much every hard rock band with explicit lyrics about violence came under scrutiny because of Columbine. BFD

The media needs to get this Music/Movies/Video Games causes violence BS out of their heads.

5. merlock

merlock New Member

They won't, because it is a part of the 'it's someone/something else's fault for my behavior' mindset. :evil:

6. Mike from Philly

Mike from Philly New Member

Why do you hang strings of ammo around? Is there a religious holiday that I'm not aware of like?

7. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

Or possibility #4. It could have been an external hard drive, RAID tower array, or a server.

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You need a holiday to string up ammo? :D

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Or possibility #5. The reporter is not particularly computer literate... Or maybe just an idiot.

HEY ICP! I really wish you'd change your avatar. I almost :puke: each time I see it...

Oh Oh! Here it comes again just from thinki :puke: Arrrgh!

10. maddog

maddog New Member

I think that the media should be reminded that censorship could affect them if they wish to endorse it

11. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Na, not Ramm, he is always known for protecting the children. Ramm, how many yungins do you have? Wait, let me re-word that. How many are you aware of? :wink: