Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

XM Sirius Radio

432 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  1str8shot 
#1 ·
It is absolutely impossible to find a place or an actual address with which to cancel your account. You must talk to them. I spent 40 minutes with multiple women trying to "just cancel it effective Novemeber 5".

October 5, 2010

SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.
Attention: Listener Care
PO Box 78211
Phoenix AZ 85062-8211

XM Account Number â€" 1-193XXXXXXXX

This is to inform you that as of the annual renewal date (11/05/2010) of this account, we shall be canceling service. I have been exceedingly unhappy with the billing practices of your company. I never get a bill for the future service, and the first thing I notice is a collections notice, with an exorbitant price, in the mail a month later for your service.

This year, I remembered! Cancel the service on the date to which we are prepaid â€" 11/05/2010. It was excruciatingly difficult to just cancel the doggone account and convince the women on the telephone in Pakistan or India that I really, really want to cancel my service effective on the annual subscription date. The last gambit of demanding that I am 18 years old was over the top! You make listening to the radio painful.

Mark Curtis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.