XDSC zookeper holster

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by howie1932, Oct 2, 2010.

1. howie1932

howie1932 New Member

This is my new holster that zookeper made for me. Excellent craftmanship and a joy to wear. He asked pleanty of questions and gave me exactally what I was looking for. Turn around time was exceptionally quick, and it was nicely priced as well. I can't say enough good things. Here a few pictures of the holster with the gun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. martin_j001

martin_j001 Active Member

3. ABC3

ABC3 Member

I'll tell ya. For a boy from Cumming, GA Zoo some real fine work.

4. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

Isn't it great to have a holster built to the way you want it....instead of settling for one that is close enough. :wink:

I'm guessing your holster won't take as long as mine to break-in. My P239 holster is now completely broke-in. I took a two hour nap on my sofa with the holster at 4 o'clock. The one for P228R is almost broke-in, also. :D

5. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

i learned a heck of a lot putting together those axiom style holsters for you, they were among the first custom holsters that i made, i am getting much better at forming the holster not only to the gun but to the shape of the body as well. i'm getting lots of practice now with many thanks to my gpdo friends :D

6. howie1932

howie1932 New Member

It's great. Having seen his previous work, and with the questions he asked, I wasn't even worried that I would get a great holster. I couldn't believe that I could get a custom holster this fast either.