XD-9SC, 12Ga, M&P9sc, Paratrooper sks

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Z33, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Z33

Z33 New Member

Its time to thin the herd, I have more guns than any sane person needs so I figured would let a few of them that dont see the light of day very often go. [s:33qrg5nt][/s:33qrg5nt]

Edit to add...I might be willing to trade for a nice .308 or an HD shotgun in 12 no Interest in any other trades. I am also open to offers but I will not respond to lowballers! :righton:

First up is a Springfield XD-9SC great condition, ZERO holster wear round count is 318. Runs like a top never a single issue. Comes with everything you would get new in box for 425.00 or I can do a package with [s:33qrg5nt]two extra high cap mags with pinky extensions[/s:33qrg5nt] sold to XD9SCand [s:33qrg5nt]leather Don Hume black leather holster for 450[/s:33qrg5nt]SPM
    [​IMG]

Second is a single shot Stevens/Savage 12Ga. Great little gun, perfect for a younger shooter to practice with as it is very light. Gun is in almost perfect condition with two or three small dings in the stock. I would take 100.00 for this one
    [​IMG]

[s:33qrg5nt]Third Is Smith and Wesson M&P 9SC. Great condition, comes with two mags, three back straps, Binacchi owb holster. Gun has no mag safety or thumb safety and has warning on the slide. 450[/s:33qrg5nt] SOLD
    [​IMG]

Finally I have a norinco Paratrooper SKS. most numbers match with the exception on the stock. lots of dents in the stock and dings...This is no beauty queen but shoots like a dream. Comes with 50 ish rounds on strippers and a 20 rd detachable mag as well as the original 10 rounder. Asking 250 which seems more than fair.
    [​IMG]

2. XD9SC

XD9SC New Member

Three questions:

1. Where are you located?
    2. Would you sell some of the XD 9 Mags without the gun?
    3. What is the length of barrel on the SKS

3. Z33

Z33 New Member

I am in downtown Atlanta during the week and Dalton during the weekend. I am available to meet anywhere in between. I would be willing to sell the mags separate and the barrel length is 16" carbine lenght

4. daily packer

daily packer New Member

Deal with confidence! Great guy and the guns will be just as he describes. I have fondled the xd and its in great condition!! Wish I could afford that SKS!! :righton:

5. Z33

Z33 New Member

Thanks for the kind words DP. If you think I am too high make an offer...If you lowball me don't expect a reply.

6. XD9SC

XD9SC New Member

7. Z33

Z33 New Member

Two extra mags are SPM

8. Z33

Z33 New Member

M&P is SOLD!