Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HB 105 aims to eliminate those restrictions in public or taxpayer-funded spaces. Private property and businesses owners could still restrict firearms on their premises as they see fit.​
Moreover, it would make it a misdemeanor offence to try preventing someone from concealed carrying in any of those places, punishable by up to a year in prison and/or a $2,000 fine.​

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Looking around Wyoming regarding the above article led me to this one.

Nemo

· Registered
7,352 Posts
Pushed by none other than Wyoming Gun Owners, ie The Dorr Brothers. Ta Daaaa!

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
I'm seriously about to consider a move to Wyoming, Montana, or the Dakotas.
Be ready for a year consisting of 2 seasons, winter and July.

Nemo

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
I called it "hot" and "just warm for a couple weeks".

Nemo

· Registered
7,352 Posts
The seasons roughly correspond to the following summer is

July to August. It can be warm and dry, or thunderstorms.

September through October is fall. Beautiful, color, changes, and mud.

November through march. Cold and snow. Tends towards extremely cold at times. Hard, with periods of mud.

May to june. Spring. Mud, with snow and drifts that won’t melt until summer. Beautiful green, gross and flowers.

My parents lived in Wyoming along the Idaho border just south of Yellowstone and a place called Alpine for 20 years. I was there a lot. By the way snow can happen in any of the above seasons. I’ve seen it snow on the Fourth of July. Labor Day weekend. Through any time in August. And in may.

Would I live there? Hell yes. It’s a beautiful country. It’s free country. It’s expensive however. And I would have health problems. In the dead of winter with my bones. But I would do it. Oh and there isn’t a lot of local jobs.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Thats because all those yankee millionaires ran out there and jacked up the price of everything so they would not be stuck in yankee territory all the time.

Nemo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts