Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,591 Posts
Still Down

I think the wake is about over. The corpse didn't move all this time. It's time for a funeral. Packing.Org is dead.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I think it is time we made the announcement. GS1 sued them for infringing on this site's name and shut them down for good.
Are there any plans to incorporate the material that was on the closed site? For travel plans that was a good site to visit for other state's carry laws.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I think it is time we made the announcement. GS1 sued them for infringing on this site's name and shut them down for good.
Really??? I'm confused... maybe because I came late the scene...

I though GeorgiaPacking.org was an out growth of packing.org

GS1 mentions on the home page that he was the admin for the Georgia Section of packing.org, and then branched on his own to create this site... I just assumed packing.org existed before GPDO.

So what's the skinny?

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
budder said:
The skinny is that you should read MP's posts with a pound of salt. ;)
Well, when he tosses a red herring into the water he usually smiles. Not enough text there for the BS sifter to filter thru... and he's usually careful *not* to say things that undermine his credibility... unlike this one guy that never misses an opportunity to say something negative about Glocks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.