WTT/WTS Walther PPS .40 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Firewall, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Firewall

Firewall New Member

SOLD

I've got a Walther PPS .40 with

Box
    1 6 round magazine (this is what a new one comes with)
    Uncle Mikes IWB Holster
    Extra backstrap
    Hogue Jr. Grip cut to fit the gun
    1 box of Winchester JHP

This is a really nice carry piece. It's slim and reasonably compact but still keeps a total of 7 rounds of .40 S&W on board. Mags with different extensions are available to shorten or lengthen the grip depending on your purposes. The trigger is very Glock like but a little more crisp. It has interchangeable back straps and sits very comfortably in the hand, especially with the hogue grip installed. It also has 3 dot sights, a lightrail, cocked striker indicator and a spot to see if it is loaded. The previous owner said they put 300 rounds through it.

I have shot 50 rounds of FMJ and 10 rounds of JHP with no issues. Felt recoil was not as bad as I expected at all, most likely due to the excellent ergonomics and hogue grip. It's been a little while since I shot one but I would consider the recoil about the same as a Glock 23.

I'm looking for partial trades on one of, or a complete trade on two of the following:

Ruger LCP / Keltec P-3AT
    Compact 5 shot .38 revolver from S&W or Taurus
    Bersa Thunder .380

Or sell for $500 firm.

Located in Lawrenceville, I will meet as far south as American Classic Marksman in Norcross. I also live close to 316 so I'd be willing to drive out towards Athens too. In general during the day works best for me but I can try to out later too, just let me know what you can do.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT Walther PPS .40 + extras - Lawrenceville

Went a different direction on trades and added a cash price