WTT/WTS Walther P99 .40 OD/Military - Sold!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Firewall, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Sold!

Up for trade again is a Walther P99 with Quick Action trigger in OD/Military finish in .40 S&W. This gun comes with the box and a total of 4 10 round magazines.

The P99 is German made pistol that in this form functions very similar to a Glock/XD/M&P. It is striker fired and does not have a manual safety, nor does it have a safety built into the trigger (which makes it more comfortable after long shooting sessions). The trigger action is slightly heavier than a Glock, but is very short and crisp which makes it easy to shoot accurately without being unsafe. Unlike the other mentioned guns, it includes a slide mounted decocker which deactivates the striker for field stripping or storage. Once decocked the slide must be retracted slightly to bring the pistol back into action.

The gun also has an ambidextrous mag release (very similar to the H&K design), 3 dot sights, striker and chamber loaded indicators, and a light rail. It has interchangeable backstraps but unfortunately I only have the medium.

Mainly interested in .45s, a Glock 30SF or a M&P 45c would be perfect.

I'll consider others, let me know what you've got. Only interested in .38, .357, 9mm or .45 though.

Price is $475

Not intereted in the fullsize XD45, Taurus/Rossi or Rugers

Might be interested in trading this and the Glock 17 RTF2 I have posted for a P228/229 + cash/accessories as needed to even out the value (Combined I'd give them a trade value of $900). Would be especially interested in a P229 E2. My preference is for Sigs with out rails, but I will consider either way.

I can meet within reasonable distance of Lawrenceville (Norcross, Sugar Hill, Oakwood, Winder, Grayson). Norcross is the furthest south along 85 I will drive. My preferred spots are Bullseye in Lawrenceville and American Classic Marksman in Norcross.

Not interested in transactions requiring a bill of sale with more than just my name. I am perfectly happy to show my drivers license and GWL to prove I am a legal gun owner and may ask to see your DL to verify the same, however I will not allow my address or other personal information to be documented. Please do not contact me if you do not agree with this or to tell me why you think I'm wrong.

[​IMG]

German proof marks can be seen on the rear of the slide and barrel. Proof marks are also on the frame but not pictured.
    [​IMG]

Three dot sights, rear of striker in red to indicate readiness, and chamber loaded indicator (rear of extractor)
    [​IMG]

Ambidex mag release:
    [​IMG]

2. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT Walther P99 .40 OD/Military

Keltec no longer available

3. Dan

Dan Stuck in New England

Re: WTT Walther P99 .40 OD/Military & OD KelTec PF9

I am starting to suspect you are hoarding all the nonrailed 228's in Georgia.

4. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT Walther P99 .40 OD/Military & OD KelTec PF9

I wish! I traded the one I got from you because I got to thinking it'd be even better with a lightrail. So I traded it away for a real nice P229 that had .40/.357 barrels, custom work, rail and nightsights. But it turns out I don't care for railed Sigs

5. Firewall

Firewall New Member

bump

6. Firewall

Firewall New Member

ttt, would love to trade this and my Glock for a P229 E2 9mm

7. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT/WTS Walther P99 .40 OD/Military (Cash price added)

Chas price added. Please see my location requirements before saying you'll take it.

8. tweetfaip

tweetfaip New Member

Re: WTT/WTS Walther P99 .40 OD/Military (Cash price added)

PM sent