WTT/WTS Kahr CW45 - SPM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Firewall, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Sold pending meet
    For trade I have a Kahr CW45 in excellent condition. I am the second owner of this gun, so I do not know the over all round count but it doesn't appear to be very high. It comes with box, papers and a extra magazine (2 total, believe it comes with only 1 new). Original sales slip from the previous owner says it was bought new 02/2010.

This is a great carry piece, its slim and lightweight but carries a total of 7 rounds of .45. The trigger is a smooth and light, the sights are the dot-the-i type (similar to Sig). The recoil is present but still controllable and not unpleasant, and it was accurate. The previous owner reported no issues and I put 50 rounds through it with out any problems too. I just have guns I like a little better for carry.

Mainly I'd like to trade for a Glock, pretty much any model that isn't a longslide, 10mm, .45gap or .357sig. My ideal choice would be a model 22 or 17. My preference is a 3rd gen with lightrail but I won't rule out second generations if they are in good shape.

Update I have a small amount of cash I can add to a deal if necessary, but I won't add cash to get a 2nd gen Glock unless it comes with some accessories I actually want.

I'm open to trade on other handguns too, but except for Glocks I want to stick to 9mm or .45. I'm also not interested in Taurus, Ruger, KelTec or fullsize XD's.

Will also sell the gun, 2 mags, box/papers for $400 firm

Need to stay inside Gwinnett county or reasonably close to Lawrenceville

Action Double Action Only
    Caliber 45 ACP
    Barrel Length 3.64"
    Capacity 6 + 1
    Safety Firing Pin Block
    Grips Black Polymer
    Weight 19.7 oz (empty)
    Finish Two Tone

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT Kahr CW45 - Gwinnett

ttt. May also be interested in Glock .40s

3. mexica

mexica New Member

PM sent

4. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Still available
    Thanks,
    Matthew

5. jreXD9

jreXD9 Active Member

folks, this is a great carry weapon. it's the same height and length of an xd9sc that I had, but thinner and much lighter. it carries much easier, too. even with a good belt and holster the xd9sc seemed heavy after a few hrs on the hip. the CW45 does not. it has a long but very smooth trigger and the recoil is very manageable, very comparable to the recoil of an xd45c that I had. the only thing this gun needs is a bicycle innertube on the grip because the grip feels pretty sharp in your hand. if you want a great carry weapon this is it.

6. Firewall

Firewall New Member

ttt

I have a leather IWB holster that I got with this gun that I could throw in if the deal warrants it. Its made for a Glock 17, it fits great but there is a little bit of extra space at the end. It is made by Gould & Goodrich

7. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Added a cash price

8. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Re: WTT/WTS Kahr CW45 - Gwinnett

Update - I have some cash I could add to a deal now.