WTT/ WTB colored PMAG -or- bottom plates -or- ranger plates.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 1clearshot, Dec 8, 2010.

1. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

I have number of AR-15 PMAGs and they are all black. While putting some Ranger plates on some of the mags, got the idea to swap plates with different colored ones so I can keep track of what ammo is in the mag without having to open up the dust cover. :idea:

If you have ANY colored PMAG plates laying around, please PM me!!!!! Or if you want to put black plates on your colored PMAGs so you can keep track of what ammo is in your mag, I'll trade you some black ones. :)

I'm in Kennesaw and would like to keep this FTF transaction. Thank you. 1CS.

ETA, I have few PMAGs (black "M", some with windows and some without) or more black flat plates and ranger plates for trade. Would really like some foliage green ones.

2. grumpy

grumpy New Member

Re: WTB/WTT PMAG bottom plates.

I have 4 flat ones in FDE that were swapped out for ranger plates. If you want them you can have them. If you want the ranger plates instead, we can do that too. But they won't be for free. :mrgreen:

3. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

Thanks grumpy! I can trade you flat ones or ranger plates. All of mine are black and in like new condition.

You have a PM. 1CS

4. grumpy

grumpy New Member

I'll dig them out and toss them in my glovebox tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be out and about over the weekend, but we can work something out.

5. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

Bump. Again, looking for flat bottom plate and ranger plate for PMAG. Have some black ones to trade. Any other colors wanted!

6. 1clearshot

1clearshot Member

OP edited. Got some FDE ranger plates (thanks Grumpy!) would really like some foliage green ones. Other colors are welcome, too. Let me know how many you have for trade. Thanks, 1CS.