WTT Walther P99c .40s&w + Ammo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ev239, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ev239

ev239 New Member

Up for trade only is my Walther P99c which I love, but I have too many carry pieces and nothing full sized.

It's a very nice compact (the same size & weight as a Glock 27) .40s&w. This one's a second gen with the larger mag release. The slide & controls have been duracoated in a very attractive OD green. It has the much better AS (anti-stress) DA/SA trigger vs. the DAO QA one. It has a tridium front sight (as of spring this year) and comes with three mags. This pic shows the green very well.
    [​IMG]

It's only been shot about 150rds since being duracoated and still looks great. I've got probably 30-40 (might be more haven't counted them) rounds of Winchester WWB FMJ and 40 rounds of Federal Hydra-Shok HP's to go with it.

I'm looking for a quality full sized 9mm with a rail that's DA/SA. If I could simply trade it for another Walther P99 AS in 9mm full-sized I would (these really are wonderful guns). I'll consider Sigs, FN's, CZ's, HK's :), S&W's,...just not really interested in anything from Taurus. I'm open to most handgun trades, but like I said really looking for a full sized DA/SA 9mm with a rail.
    [​IMG]

I'm only looking for something FTF so if you're in the Atlanta metro area let's meet!

2. SimsDelt

SimsDelt New Member

Would u consider a trade for a S&W 4506? In. 45. Im looking to get back into the. 40 caliber.

3. ev239

ev239 New Member

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really looking for a full sized 9mm DA/SA.

4. 84BravoJ8

84BravoJ8 Member

Man, where were you 6 months ago when I sold my OD P99! I have been looking for a 40 P99C to match my 9mm P99C for about a year now and just found/bought one last week. :love:

5. ev239

ev239 New Member

It's all in the timing. Sometimes, for me, all it takes is a half a day to miss something.

These Walthers are pretty awesome. The .40 is just too snappy for the wife & I might as well fill the role with something full sized.

6. three se7ens

three se7ens New Member

Any interest in selling outright?