Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for trade only is my Walther P99c which I love, but I have too many carry pieces and nothing full sized.

It's a very nice compact (the same size & weight as a Glock 27) .40s&w. This one's a second gen with the larger mag release. The slide & controls have been duracoated in a very attractive OD green. It has the much better AS (anti-stress) DA/SA trigger vs. the DAO QA one. It has a tridium front sight (as of spring this year) and comes with three mags. This pic shows the green very well.

It's only been shot about 150rds since being duracoated and still looks great. I've got probably 30-40 (might be more haven't counted them) rounds of Winchester WWB FMJ and 40 rounds of Federal Hydra-Shok HP's to go with it.

I'm looking for a quality full sized 9mm with a rail that's DA/SA. If I could simply trade it for another Walther P99 AS in 9mm full-sized I would (these really are wonderful guns). I'll consider Sigs, FN's, CZ's, HK's :), S&W's,...just not really interested in anything from Taurus. I'm open to most handgun trades, but like I said really looking for a full sized DA/SA 9mm with a rail.

I'm only looking for something FTF so if you're in the Atlanta metro area let's meet!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Would u consider a trade for a S&W 4506? In. 45. Im looking to get back into the. 40 caliber.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really looking for a full sized 9mm DA/SA.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Man, where were you 6 months ago when I sold my OD P99! I have been looking for a 40 P99C to match my 9mm P99C for about a year now and just found/bought one last week. :love:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's all in the timing. Sometimes, for me, all it takes is a half a day to miss something.

These Walthers are pretty awesome. The .40 is just too snappy for the wife & I might as well fill the role with something full sized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts