WTT/S: LNIB Sig 229R ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by VolGrad, Oct 9, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

WTT/S: LNIB Sig 229R DA/SA (.40) + Extras
    Factory SIGLITE Night Sights
    Nitron Finish
    Picatinny Rail
    3 Factory 12 Round Magazines
    Original Sig Hard Case
    Original Manual
    Brand New, Just Installed Hogue Rubber Grips With Finger Grooves (Original Sig Grips Included) ($30 Value)
    Brand New, Just Received Comp-Tac Paddle Holster ($60 Value)

Gun Purchased New In June 2007. I Have Decided I Prefer .45 or 9mm.
    Less Than 250 Rounds Fired.
    100% Reliable, No FTF, FTE, Stovepipes, etc.
    As Accurate As You Are.

Over $800 Invested. Asking $700 OBO, Shipped To Your FFL.

I Would Be Willing To Entertain Trade Offers For Something Off The Following List. Trades Must Also Be In LNIB Condition and DA/SA Trigger. We Can Discuss Via PM If $ Needs To Be +/-.
    If I Can't Find An Acceptable Trade Offer I Will Apply Sales $ Toward A New Sig. I think if I buy new it will likely be a two-tone 220R Carry DA/SA.

Trade Options:
    Sig 220R Carry
    Sig 220R
    Sig 226R Special Editions In 9mm Only (e.g. Navy, Blackwater, Elite, Equinox, etc.)
    Glock 21SF (No Regular 21s Please)

Pics removed 10/14

2. VolGrad

Guys - don't be shy. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

3. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

Just bought the Blackwater. Josh at Mission Essential in Hinesville made me an offer I couldn't refuse :lol:

4. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Maybe you should consider offering Volgrad your new Blackwater... I'm sure he wouldn't refuse.

Very nice handgun, Volgrad.

Someone needs to take advantage of this very good deal with no sales tax and no paperwork before I break down and trade him for it.

5. VolGrad

Now you're talking - on both counts. I will take the Blackwater & your fancy 226. LOL.

6. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

He's really good at doing that, unfortunately.

7. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:?:

8. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

unfortunately = -food, -mortgage, - take wifey (girlfriend) out on the town....etc :)

9. VolGrad

All excellent info. Now, let's stop sending people to Hinesville to get their Sigs. I want this one to sell. I have found a super sweet LNIB 220R Elite on another Forum I would love to have. He has 2x 229s already and is not interested in a trade. Somebody buy this. There might be a small GCO member discount available for those who PM me with a cash offer.

Keep in mind my package includes 3 mags, Hogue grips, and the Comp-Tac paddle.

10. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

JEEZE LOUIZE.......somebody buy this great package deal quick before I'm forced to do something totally irrational.....AGAIN!!! :lol:

11. VolGrad

That is so funny, I can just add it to the rest of the stuff I am carrying around with me until we can meet up.

:rotfl2:

I saw you had posted on this thread and my heart skipped a beat for a minute. I thought for sure you were going to say, "I'll take it." Then I remembered .40 isn't your flavor.

12. VolGrad

PM'd with counter offer.

13. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

Re-pm with counter counter offer :wink: I'll take it. I need to add to my collection :shoot:

14. VolGrad

15. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Congrats!

16. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Congrats to the buyer for getting a great deal on a great gun and saving me from having to find another place to hide a new gun from my wife! :roll: :lol:

17. VolGrad

I still want to see your 226R two-tone someday.

18. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

I ordered a battery and charger for my nice digital camera just so that I could take some better pictures for you... Otherwise, it will be awhile before you can see it, since we live 4 hours apart and I'm not going to be able to make it to the Fall Luncheon.

My wife is still trying to talk me into selling it... she doesn't think we need 4 guns. :roll: I think guns are more important than groceries. You can hunt for food with guns, but not vis versa.

19. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

My wife doesn't think we need 4 guns either....

Fotunately for me she thinks we need MANY more than that! :D