selling....

norinco mak 91

7.62x39

with after market stocks and forearm grips
does-not come with a case comes with 2

10 round clips and
1 30.. round
i'am in w ocala fl

this gun is very very clean in and out...
its a very good shot... and the barrel is match grade..
this is just not you junk ak this is one of the top of the line models...
i bought it from a guy who shot it only 1 time and put 100 rounds threw it i put 100 rounds threw it 2..

total 200 rds...

TRADE ONLY for Motorclycle
iam a new rider but want some power..
i hear there are auto trannys on some bikes that would be!!!
a plus... 400cc or higher ONLY A BIKE OR LIFTED PICKUP

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts
auto tranny on a bike??????? uhhhh..... what is this world coming to. :roll:

Does the muzzle have threads? Looks like not... does it have a welded muzzle nut ?

can you send me more pics of the receiver?

would you sell it outright??

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Selling to a non-FL resident, you'd have to go through a FFL dealer, correct?
Not for a face to face/person to person on a rifle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
out of state FTF

selling a firearm, rifle or handgun to a resident of another state is a felony unless you go through an FFl or you posses an FFl

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Butshot said:
selling a firearm, rifle or handgun to a resident of another state is a felony unless you go through an FFl or you posses an FFl
What law covers that?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
Lookin gnow, but this is off of the NRA-ILA website.

Sales Between Individuals

An individual who does not possess a federal firearms license may not sell a firearm to a resident of another state without first transferring the firearm to a dealer in the purchaser's state. Firearms received by bequest or intestate succession are exempt from those sections of the law which forbid the transfer, sale, delivery or transportation of firearms into a state other than the transferor's state of residence.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,820 Posts
From the ATF's website:

(B1) To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA? [Back]

A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#b3

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,139 Posts
FL to GA

The last time I really looked at the federal laws interstate transfers, individuals (non-FFL holders, non-Law Enforcement, etc.) could not legally sell a rifle to a resident of an ajoining state in a face-to-face transaction. No matter where they met to close the deal. Nor would it have been legal to ship the gun by UPS, FedEx, etc. So when I wanted to sell my bolt action hunting rifle to a guy from South Carolina, I drove out there, met him at a local SC gun shop, "sold" the gun to the gun shop, who then transferred it to the purchaser. Yeah, he had to fill out a 4473. I paid the $30 fee that the dealer charged to do the paperwork.

There IS a law that says it's OK for you to buy a long gun from an ajoining state (or even non-ajoining if it's done for hunting purposes, I think) so long as the purchase would not violate the laws of either state, but that kind of sale also has to be made by an FFL dealer. This law was made so that rich guys from New Yawk could fly out to Colorado with a .30-30 lever gun, intending to hunt mule deer, get laughed at buy their guide, get sent to the nearest gun shop in Boulder where they'd come out with a scoped bolt gun in .300 Win Mag

1 - 10 of 10 Posts