Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an accordion that's just taking up space in your closet? I would be happy to trade you for a firearm. Please PM me with what you've got and what you're looking for, and we'll see if we can put something together.
UPDATE - I've found a couple of instruments that satisfy my immediate needs, so we're set for now. I do have a Makarov PM pistol that is surplus, and would trade for the right accordion. Similar to what the judge said, I can't describe it, but I'll know it when I see it.

Thanks to those who responded.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts
Re: Trade my firearm for your accordion

i cant trade my accordion(was my grandfathers iirc its a 48 bass and its gotta be from the 1940's)...but what kind of gun you trying to trade?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Heh...I've got that same accordion in black! It's a 120 bass.

The gun would depend on the accordion and the preferences of the person who's trading it.

Thanks for the great pictures!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts

Looking for "sit down and play" condition, or "I am willing to work on a worthy cause" condition? :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

seereus said:
I must admit, this is one of the most weird trade propositions I have ever seen. You don't hear or see people playing accordions very much now days.
Hadn't you heard? Accordions are making a comeback 8)

fmlaw1 said:
Looking for "sit down and play" condition, or "I am willing to work on a worthy cause" condition? :)
Condition not crucial; the "basket cases" might qualify for a Makarov, rather than a Kimber.

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts

theres a basket case accordion laying around the house too....its a lot older i think....the billows are dried out

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

What's the difference between an onion and an accordion?

You cry when you cut up an onion. :lol:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
jsmn4vu said:
and would trade for the right accordion. Similar to what the judge said, I can't describe it, but I'll know it when I see it.
I guess it's accordian to what condition it's in.

Az

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

seereus said:
I must admit, this is one of the most weird trade propositions I have ever seen. You don't hear or see people playing accordions very much now days.
+1 :right on: Hell I have a Martin!

Slammy

·
Registered
1,847 Posts

jsmn4vu said:
Hadn't you heard? Accordions are making a comeback 8)
My dad had a saying about accordion players. "What do you call an accordion player? An optimist." That being said, one of my favorite bands utilizes one in their stuff. I love it. Good luck on your search. I'd love to have one, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts