WTT Kahr MK9 near Rome,Ga. **Trade pending**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by catmath 1911, Nov 19, 2010.

1. catmath 1911

catmath 1911 New Member

Looking to trade my Kahr MK9. It was a Duotone model, black slide, stainless frame. I believe these were a more affordable version, the final finish was a little ruff as you can see from the pics. The interior is finished as nice as I've seen. Gun has never hiccuped with any speer, federal or corbon load. I sent to Metaloy (receipt included) for hardchroming of the slide. Comes with 6rnd mag, 7 rnd ext mag. I replaced the recoil assembly with a wolf dual rod system. Also have a Crossbreed holster for it as well.

I am looking for a rifle or shotgun in trade. i have enough handguns. Shoot me some offers. I have about $600.00 into the gun counting the purchase price, hardchroming, holster and recoil assembly. Would prefer a local FTF trade, I have my GFL and would prefer if you had one as well. If no GFL, I would have to do a bill of sale.

Andy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. artz

artz New Member

Re: WTT Kahr MK9 near Rome,Ga

I have a beautiful Ithaca 37 upland game special in 16 ga. it has a 24" ribbed barrel, english stock,
    3 screw in chokes, chrome lined barrel. This gun was built in the original Ithaca plant. A hard gun to find. Swings quick, fast, and accurate. This gun was meant for chukkar hunting, but I don't live in the desert anymore.
    These shotguns are on a true 16 gage frame, not out of a 12 gage frame like alot of 16 gage guns are.
    slim and easy to carry.
    The 16 shoots like a 20, hits like a 12. The value of this shogun is easily the same value of the pistol.

3. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Now, there's a deal, and I have no interest in either the seller or the trader!

4. catmath 1911

catmath 1911 New Member

Artz, I appreciate the offer, more than fair. Unfortunately I have a Browning BPS upland special already or I'd jump on it.

I did some pondering last pm, I wouldn't mind picking up another SA Ruger in 44mag or 357 (esp vaqueros). Bond arms snakeslayer has my interest also at the moment. Would also be interested in a lever/Bolt/Pump/semi auto rifle with iron sights.

5. artz

artz New Member

okay... I have a bolt action (with iron sights) for you. Unfortunately It will be tonite before I can tell you about it. I received it from an uncle who recently passed on and I did not get familiar with it.
    I think this will work just fine. :)

6. artz

artz New Member

I will describe the markings and such and if anyone the wiser....please chime in.
    My uncle handloaded for accuracy, and he tore up so many peoples butts with his older military type rifles, it wasn't funny.
    It was funny when you had some hotshot with a $1500 to $2000 set-up who said he would clean up my uncles' mess, but he just made him look like an ass. The more people to watch, the merrier ! LOL !!! :lol:
    ----------------
    on top of the action is a crown. under the crown says ER(hole drilledwhere a letter is)URT. under that is 1916.
    on the left side of the action it says. R a c. 98.
    four digit serial number on the barrel, matches the actionserial number.
    diffenently british.
    the gun has been sporterized, most likely by my uncle.
    see pics on the next post.

7. artz

artz New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. artz

artz New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. catmath 1911

catmath 1911 New Member

Artz,
    Appreciate the offer, but I'll pass.

Andy

10. artz

artz New Member

damn the bad luck.
    Wished I had a nice....nice one for ya'....

11. catmath 1911

catmath 1911 New Member

This one is still available. Open to all offers- rifle/handgun/shotgun

Andy

12. chp5

chp5 Member

Hi. We had some PM's on this before. Any interest in this Browning Buckmark with a Bushnell mini red dot?

[​IMG]

13. nocomply

nocomply Member

PM sent

14. catmath 1911

catmath 1911 New Member

Cy, PM sent.

Andy