Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used, very good condition Glock 19. I'd like to trade for a Glock 26 in the Alpharetta/Cumming area if possible.

The G19 has night sights. The first three pics show it w/ XS express sights (non-tritium version), but scroll down to see it w/ the night sites. G19 also has a Ghost Rocket 3.5# connector. It is a police trade-in from the City of Virginia Beach (I think they switched to .40) and has "Sheriff - City of Virginia Beach" in a badge format stamped on the slide (see pics). It has some holster wear on the slide, but is otherwise in very good condition. I can swap out the XS sights for std Glock sights if you like. Only looking to trade right now. Id and bill of sale required. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PrettyBird said:
I know you're looking to trade at this time but do you have a cash price in mind?
$385 w/ one new Glock 15 round mag in or around Cumming/Alpharetta. No box. Thx.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yes it is - I'll just say what he is asking for his used glock is very reasonable compared to some people around here *cough* :screwy:

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
PM sent.

Jerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts