WTT For Black Rifle

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by slabertooch, Jun 13, 2007.

1. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Ok, been wanting to get a evil "Black Rifle" for a while, but my accountant/wife has informed me that we need other things. So inspired by Gunny's recent garage sale I am willing to trade some stuff that is just sitting around the house.

Fender TC-90 Thinline guitar w/ practice amp and Digitek effects processor:
    The TC is is good condition, Cherry Red Finish with smoked Chrome, and Seymour Duncan pickups. There is some slight tarnish on the volume control knobs but the rest of the axe is flawless. Never been used in gigs, band broke up in practice. Retails at $700-$900
    [​IMG]
    this not my photo, but I'll post some of mine tonight/tomorrow.

The Digitek processor is a floor bank model with foot switches and about 187 programmable effects, it has seen better days, and might need some resoldering. Everything related to the Guitar comes with it, amp, cables, and processor, and anything else I find in the attic :lol:

2 M40 Protective Gas Masks: both are in original carrying cases, and have the complete set of accessories to include Canisters. 1 mask has the protective hood, the other does not.

Intel® Core 2 Duo Mobile T7600 Dual-Core Processor (2x 2.33GHz/4MB Cache/667FSB, 64bit): still installed on the motherboard in a damaged Battalion 101 HE-80 laptop
    retails currently at around $600-$700

2048MB(1024MB X2) DDR2-667 PC5300 [Notebook Memory] this is Laptop Memory, retails currently at around $100-$140

Of course I would also sell them outright, but would really like an Evil Black Rifle, preferably in 5.56 NATO, but I'm flexible.

I'll upload some pictures tonight when I get home.

2. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Update* also willing to trade for a pistol, preferably a .45 or .40S&W. Really would like to get my hands on a 1911 style. Pictures will be posted this weekend.