WTS/WTT C&R Rifles & a Shotgun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Jan 6, 2011.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Thinning out the collection and moving in a different direction, so I decided to offer these up for sale or trade here. All the following (except #8) were acquired when I had a C&R license. All are very nice weapons, all in working condition, and all are good to excellent shooters. Some are desirable/rare collector pieces.

All prices are negotiable, especially if you're buying/trading for more than one. I have ammo for each of these, if anyone is interested in a rifle+ammo. I'm open to firearms trades, but please keep offers to PM's only thanks!

1. Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine, 1944 Izhevsk. Comes with integral side folding bayonet and sling. Very good+ condition---$150

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mosin-Nagant M38 carbine, 1944 Izhevsk. Unissued condition, marked by importer as M91/59 (yes, it is that nice!)---$250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mosin-Nagant M91/30, 1944 Izhevsk Ex-sniper. Very good+ condition. Has the holes in the receiver that have been filled. Very nice shooter, with an excellent/crisp trigger---$200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Mosin-Nagant M91/30, 1936 Izhesvk. Winter War veteran, here. Captured by the Finnish and restamped with their army's property marking "SA". Collector piece--$250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SMLE No1 Mk3, 1941 Lithgow. Australian Enfield. A little more rare than your average SMLE. However, this one has been re-parked and the bolt polished, reducing its collector value. Still a great shooter, with a bright bore.---$275

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Swiss K-31 with St Marie offset scope mounts and new Redfield 2-7x33 riflescope. Great condition, very accurate shooter. ---$475

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Stevens 940 16ga single shot, cut down to 18.75"bbl, 36" OAL. Comes with Limbsaver recoil pad and 5rd elastic buttstock shell-holder. Also included are all the 16ga shells I have (~200rds+/-) ---$150

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gumby975

Gumby975 New Member

PM sent in regards to the SMLE.

3. latter_day_hippie

latter_day_hippie Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to get close-ups of the receiver markings on the Izzy sniper? Also, have the holes in the receiver been filled with threaded plugs or with poured molten metal? Which of the numbers match? Finally, who was the importer and where is their mark placed on the rifle?

4. RepeatDefender

I'll check on this when I return home this evening. Sorry I didn't see the question till just now.

5. nocomply

nocomply Member

That M38 is good looking! It it in an original 38 stock or a 91/59?

6. RepeatDefender

Another thing I need to take a look at :oops: