WTS/WTT a winchester bolt action 7mm Magnum rifle with scope

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by tj2000, Aug 24, 2007.

1. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

I am asking $600 for the Winchester package, This rifle is in great shape for being bought in 1981 it has a BSA 60mm scope and it has killed many deer beyond 100 yrds. It has a floating barrel on a wooden stock. It is in excelent shape, the reason I want to sell or trade for a remington 700 308 is I already have a Browning pump action 300 magnum rifle and don't need the 7mm magnum. if know one shows interest I will have to take it to BWG (Big Woods Goods for all you acronym illiterates out there) and trade it. I would rather sell or trade out rite.
    Shameless plug here:
    I have no problem with trading at the shop but I think they would prefer me to buy outrite from them, being a new shop and all.
    Before you say it:
    :ttiwwp:
    I still can't seem to laod pictures here, so PM me if you are interested and I will email them to you.
    :oldtimer:

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Send the pictures to me at gmail and I'll host them for you.

3. budder

Click for fullsize:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Thanks to Budder for posting my 7mm magnum. Please feel free to pm me about any details.
    :woohoo:

5. budder

tj, would you mind editing your post so the images don't show up twice? It takes up a lot of space on the page :p