WTS Winchester Model 94 Lever Gun

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by ffej, Jul 18, 2007.

1. ffej

ffej New Member

Winchester Model 94 Lever 20" in .357/.38
    I am original owner of this rifle for 1 1/2 years.
    Has only about 50 .38 rounds and 25 .357 rounds through it.
    I had thoughts of maybe trying cowboy action shooting, but it never worked out. So...
    It is current model with the "angle eject" system so scopes fit without inhibiting brass ejection. It has top tang safety. Furniture is in perfect condition 99-100%. Super clean inside and out.
    Asking $400 FTF in Georgia or $425 shipper to FFL. PM me for phone number and we can discuss details or meeting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

This is exactly what I want when I get a levergun*. Someone buy it!

*when I have money :p

3. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

The longer you wait, or have to wait, the harder it's going to get to find Winchester 94's. Demand and prices have shot up since Winchester halted production.

4. budder

I know, but avoiding debt is more important to me than the model 94.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Another Dave Ramsey fan! :D

6. budder

Well, not directly. I like his ideas, but I've never heard his show/read his books :eek:

Normally, I get most of my budgeting advice from The Simple Dollar and Get Rich Slowly. I believe they're both Ramsey fans, though, so it comes to me secondhand. After all, isn't it more frugal to have other people read books for me if they'll do it for free? ;)

7. lsu_nonleg

lsu_nonleg New Member

Fan?? Fan?? More like yet another excuse to lecture my sisters and show them what can happen when you have no payments! That's why I can't get the safe because I've already committed to paying for the class. Why I can't spring for the lever action either.

It's painful sometimes :)

8. ffej

ffej New Member

It looks like my Gunsmoke Season 1 DVD Set will be here in a couple of days, so this might be your last chance to grab up this beautiful Winchester before I get nostalgic and decide to keep her :D.