Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the model with the barrel mounted weight compensator (5" threaded barrel).

Comes in box, in excellent condition, I picked it up on here and have put about 250 rounds through it. Worked flawlessly. Comes with box, papers, and all other items from that were from factory. I love this pistol, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I want to pick up another M4.

I'm in the Cobb County area, and want to keep this FTF.

GONE

Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: WTS: Walther P22

I wish you were closer!

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts

PM Sent.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts

Somebody snatch this up and save me some trouble :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

I shot 200 through my short barrel P22 yesterday and it performed MUCH better than it did last week. Nice shootin' little gun that'll make practice cheaper. The wife wants to carry it but I told her NOPE, nothing less than 9mm for carry. Unless you hit 'em in the spine (or the shin, that always gets me!) you're just makin' 'em mad. They may bleed out, but they're gonna damage you in the meantime.

Just a little bump for you.......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

jreXD9 said:
I shot 200 through my short barrel P22 yesterday and it performed MUCH better than it did last week. Nice shootin' little gun that'll make practice cheaper. The wife wants to carry it but I told her NOPE, nothing less than 9mm for carry. Unless you hit 'em in the spine (or the shin, that always gets me!) you're just makin' 'em mad. They may bleed out, but they're gonna damage you in the meantime.

Just a little bump for you.......
I guess you never seen what a hollow point .22lr can do to you huh..... They go in and up and keep traveling . I heard many stories from doctors that says .22LR cause so much damage that most all cases the .22LR stays in the body they don't try and get it out.I rather my wife be very accurate with a .22lr then scared to pull the trigger on something with more recoil.

·
Registered
655 Posts

this is a good deal. Bump for you. If I didn't have one I'd take it.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

agreed.....kinda.....that's why I'm working with her on her grip and follow up shots. She had a much better aggressive "attitude" the last time at the range. Better stance, better grip, better control. I wouldn't say she's scared of it....just not used to it yet. Now, if she reverts and can never get comfortable with the CW9, then we'll go a different route.
Anyone here familiar with a .327? How's the perceived recoil with that?

Tech5 said:
I rather my wife be very accurate with a .22lr then scared to pull the trigger on something with more recoil.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

jreXD9 said:
Anyone here familiar with a .327? How's the perceived recoil with that?
I shot a friend's .327 sp101. He does not like shooting his .327. It surprised me, but it did not kill my hands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts