WTS Tree Climber

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by GARedfish, Dec 4, 2010.

1. GARedfish

GARedfish New Member

I have a summit viper aluminum tree climber, has normal wear and tear, but not bad. It is worth 230.00 new I'd like to sell for 160.00, Let me know!
    E-mail [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JMan

JMan New Member

Where abouts you located sir?

3. GARedfish

GARedfish New Member

Milledgeville Kind Sir.

4. GARedfish

GARedfish New Member

145!! Meet me in Milledgeville! or Offer me something

Will trade for, certain: 1911 holsters + money, 1911 mags+money, .45 acp + money. Or a combo of those items.

5. GARedfish

GARedfish New Member

125 if you drive to Milledgeville, or 145 and I will meet you! come on guys this is a great climber for hunting.

6. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

I have a Summit Viper, and I can attest to what GARedfish is saying. Summit climbers are BY FAR the BEST climbers I have ever owned. Fairly light, comfy, quality built and backed up by a company that really does give a hoot about its customers. Stacks together tight so you can carry it into your favorite spot, and comes apart easy when it is time to move. Very easy to get replacement parts too. Highly recommended if you are looking for a climber that will not let you down. I'd be all over it.

7. GARedfish

GARedfish New Member

THANKS!

Yes it is very light and easy to carry. I just don't get out hunting as much as I like, and I got some guns I am looking for only reason I am selling.