WTS/T Walther P99c .40s&w + Ammo: Reduced - $500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ev239, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ev239

ev239 New Member

Got my eye on something so I'm dropping the price - $500

Here is my Walther P99c which I love, but I have too many carry pieces and nothing full sized.

It's a very nice compact (the same size & weight as a Glock 27) .40s&w. This one's a second gen with the larger mag release. The slide & controls have been duracoated in a very attractive OD green. It has the much better AS (anti-stress) DA/SA trigger vs. the DAO QA one. It has a Meprosight tridium front sight (as of spring this year) and comes with three mags. This pic shows the green very well.
    [​IMG]

It's only been shot about 150rds since being duracoated and still looks great. I've got a full box (50) of Federal HydraShoks & 46 rounds of mixed Winchester & Federal FMJ so 95 rounds total. I'll also toss in a nylon holster (which I actually used several times as a pocket holster) and a gun rug.

I'm looking for a quality full sized 9mm with a rail that's DA/SA, but I could easily be talked into a 4 gen Glock 17 (not normally fond of the Glock hump, but the adjustable backstrap helps a great deal). If I could simply trade it for another Walther P99 AS in 9mm full-sized I would (these really are wonderful guns). I'll consider Sigs, FNP9, CZ SP01, HK's :), S&W's,...just not really interested in anything from Taurus. I'm open to most handgun trades, but like I said really looking for a full sized DA/SA 9mm with a rail (it'll be for HD so weight's not an issue).
    [​IMG]

I'm only looking for something FTF so if you're in the Atlanta metro area let's meet!