Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The husband left a job for a better paying one and was laid off 10 days later, so need bill money :(

Less than 80rds through it, never been carried anywhere, just kept in the box. Bought less than a month ago.

Also with pearce grip extension for the compact mag, and 20rds of hydra shok Jhp.

Also have a holster that was never worn. Leather IWB with a clip. Paid $22.

Original box and all paperwork.

$475 or Make an offer. I will be sad to see this go but I like having a roof over my head and lights on.

·
Administrator
7,153 Posts
Well that just sucks.... Sorry to hear about your situation.

You leave a job with the hopes of bettering your situation and something like that happens.

I feel for you, wish I could take this off your hands.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bearpugh said:
where is leesburg?
Basically Albany.

90 minutes from Columbus, Macon, Tallahassee. 3 hours from Atlanta or Savannah.

I will travel up to one hour.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Archangel said:
Well that just sucks.... Sorry to hear about your situation.

You leave a job with the hopes of bettering your situation and something like that happens.

I feel for you, wish I could take this off your hands.
A person who has a green name commented in this post and did not chastise you for not having a price?? He knows the rules. :shock: :?

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Recently, I have become a vulture to the B/S/T part of this forum and feel, albeit "unauthorized," I need to do my part to ensure the rules are followed.

Forgive my cold heart, I am sorry for your hubby's loss and I hope those bridges were not burned.

Almost a free bump.

EDIT

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
you mean like the rule you broke posting negative comments in someones thread instead of just hitting the report button? lol

·
Registered
942 Posts
These are excellent guns. I carry one identical to this. They never fail and are a joy to shoot. $475 is anywhere from $40-100 off the price of a new one since there's no sales tax involved in this sale. Considering only 80 rounds fired, this gun should be considered new. Buy it!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
bearpugh said:
you mean like the rule you broke posting negative comments in someones thread instead of just hitting the report button? lol
With your "lol" comment, I do not know if you are being serious or not...Just in case...Forgive me if I am WRONG!!!
The rules...if I must... "The violation"
1.2 - Price: Post the price you want for the merchandise you are selling...
There was no price listed, just an "offer."

1.3 - No Bashing: If someone is selling/trading/buying a product for more than it's worth or you don't like the price or the firearm itself, don't bash their thread or products. Feel free to PM/Email the seller/trader/buyer to inform them of such and why, but don't take-over the thread.
It had nothing to do with the price...a price was not mentioned...therefore my post...
If you see a rule being violated, please use the report feature (click on the "!" button in the post that is violating the rule).
I have seen her postings in here and I did not feel the need to report her and have the post deleted, all other requirements were met. She just needed a reminder of the rules-which was accomplished.

I do not recall seeing anything about "negative" comments...Show me, please, :roll: and I will delete my post. The only words that I see in any of the B/S/T stickies that even start with "neg" are : negotiations, 99% negative, and neglect.
You, of all people, should know the rules!! :roll: :roll:
:rant:
Sorry about the off topic rant...free bump
EDIT

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and hope things change for the better soon.

I already have an XD9SC and these are great guns. Never fail to go bang. I'm guessing this will sell pretty quickly at that price considering it's pretty much NIB. As mentioned previously, I paid a bit more for mine (new) considering sales tax. Great buy for someone wanting a good carry piece.

Good luck with the sale and best wishes.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay boys, I have to raise $900 total by the 10th!!! What do I need to do to get this to move? $425 would sure be a huge help!!! :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts