WTS Smith and Wesson 36 Flat Latch- SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Firewall, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Firewall

Firewall New Member

sold

For sale is a Smith and Wesson model 36 5 shot .38 Special. This model has a flat latch and matching original wooden grips (grips are numbered to the gun). It's been a while since I looked it up in the catalog but I believe it was made around 1960.

This gun does have some finish wear, especially on the cylinder. Mechanically it is in excellent condition however.

I will also include a fobus ankle holster and hogue bantam boot grips, which are the black grips shown in some of the pictures.

My price is $300 firm. I may consider offers on other handguns but I'm mainly looking to sell.

Want to deal within reasonable distance of Lawrenceville. In fact, if the buyer meets me at Bullseye in Lawrenceville I'll include a 50 round bag of .38 special.

The pictured pocket holster is not included

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The circular mark on the frame, bottom right corner of the cylinder window is reflection, as is the front to back line on the barrel. The front to back line on the cylinder is wear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. latter_day_hippie

latter_day_hippie Well-Known Member

Re: WTS Smith and Wesson 36 Flat Latch $300 - Gwinnett

Bump and unsolicited praise for a GREAT revolver. I picked up a Model 36 for use as a demo gun when teaching NRA's Home Firearms Safety course. I took it to the range a few times and it quickly was promoted from demo gun to BUG/"summertime" EDC.

The flat-latch version is a rarity (wish I had one...) and this is an excellent price for this revolver, even one with a little cosmetic wear.

3. Firewall

Firewall New Member

Thank latter_day_hippie. It is a good gun, I've been pocket carrying it for about 8 months now and I've probably got about 150 rounds through it. It shoots very nicely.

But I just recently acquired an airweight so keeping this one is a little redundant for me.

4. Firewall

Firewall New Member

I sweetened the deal a little, if you'll meet me at Bullseye in Lawrenceville I'll include a 50 round bag of .38 special. So you're getting the gun, ankle holster, extra gips and 50 rounds of ammo for $300.

5. Firewall

Firewall New Member

bump