WTS: SIG Tactical Concealment Jacket

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by John Arbuckle, Jan 2, 2011.

1. John Arbuckle

John Arbuckle New Member

Received this as a gift and it's great, but doesn't fit my needs. Heavy duty, dark green cotton jacket with brown leather collar. Has hidden pockets in each side with holders that allow concealed carry of full size handguns. (Ambidextrous). Very well made, with top quality zippers, etc. Size XL (this jacket seems to run a bit large). Extremely comfortable, allows free movement, and in my testing, completely conceals a full-size B92 or 1911. One nice aspect is that you can have the jacket open/unzipped and still have complete concealment. As new, only worn about 1 hour for testing.

A manufacturer's description reads: "This sturdy, yet stylish, coat has been tailored for everyday wear. Its made of 100% heavy weight cotton canvas and is set off by a smooth nubuck leather collar. Lined with 300 gram anti-pill fleece and lightly garment washed, this coat keeps you warm while allowing for easy movement. SIG SAUER added ambidextrous internal pistol pockets for concealed carry to keep you on guard."

$70.00 plus shipping. Thanks for your interest!
    John

2. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

Where are you located?

I might be interested if close to me where I can try on first.

3. John Arbuckle

John Arbuckle New Member

I'm located near Ft. Benning/Columbus, GA area.

John