Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Mossberg 28" Ribbed Vented Barrel With Accu-Choke System and white bead sight.

The barrel is in good to very good shape. No rust, a few dings here and there but function is 100% and it looks very clean. I don't have the choke set or removal tool and there is a choke currently installed (not sure what) so that is out of my hands.

I'm not sure how many rounds have been through it, but it looks to be in immpeccible shape from inspecting the bore. Little to no wear. Could not have been fired much. Fits my Mossy 500 just fine, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with other Mossy models as well. Not that much of a shotgun person.My shotty's are for HD purposes, so I don't really have a use for this.

Would prefer to meet/sell local, but will be willing to ship (on your dime) if needed.

Looking to sell for $80 and would prefer cash, but might be wiling to trade for ammo at an equivalent value. If ammo trade, primarily looking for 12GA slug or buckshot. I'm pretty well set up on other ammo calibers.

Hit me up if you are interested. I live in the Monroe/Athens/Winder area, but commute to Alpharetta for work most days. Maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...

Come on, somebody wants/needs a long barrel? Maybe I'll have to try some skeet if not. :lol:

My Mossy has the 'mariner' finish, so although this barrel fits it looks a little strange on my shotgun. Somebody make me an offer for a barrel in good shape.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okies folks, $60. Daddy needs some $$$ for some accessories for my PLR-16. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts