Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS:

H&K P7. "A" Grade Lower Saxony Police Import. Fantastic condition, looks absolutely new internally and externally. Desirable Plum Tint Slide. Two factory mags. All factory proof marks unmarred. Original cardboard box numbered to pistol.

$750 + $30 shipping/ins. costs to your local ffl dealer.

Thanks for looking. :righton:

Jesse

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTS: S&W CS9, H&K P7 & H&R Sportsman 22cal. revolver.

hgmike said:
S&W CS9 - do they have plastic or metal sights?
hg:

CS9's come with metal Novak sights..

I couldn't hit squat with my new CS9 so I called S&W Customer Service where I had a casual acquaintance with a senior rep there.. Apparently there is NO guarantee of fantastic accuracy, or "specific" accuracy from the factory but he and I had dealt a time or two before on a problemmatic Walther PPS so he was sympathetic to my problem..

He sent me a Trijicon front sight (it was not a new Trijicon) and told me to try that and let him know what I thought.

With the rear Trijicon the little CS9 turned into a tack driver at any reasonable self defense range.. I still have the original rear Novak in the box, but the Trijicon is the one that I have on it.

Best Wishes,

Jesse

P.S. Oh yeah, 3rd Gen Smiths came with a lifetime warranty.. Not sure if it was just to the original owner or includes secondary owners. I will say that the gentleman who helped me at S&W said in the opinion of the gun smiths, and CS reps, there at S&W the 3rd Gen Smiths were the best pistols S&W ever made, and they hated to see them discontinued.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts