Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my Bushmaster AR15 for either a nicely scoped Remington 700 or a Springfield M1A. Possible the Socom 16 with the railing that would allow for an ACOG to be mounted. The rifle would also come with a .50 cal can FULL of ammo.

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
Would you happen to be interested in this SOCOM?

I'm looking to sell this rifle very soon, but noticed you WTB/WTT post and figured I'd put the offer out there. Minus the Aimpoint, Surefire and sling, ( not included. )

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the sight came with it I would jump on it as I'm including all the accessories with mine. Even a chest rig able to hold 7 5.56 mags. And a case of ammo. Lol

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol sorry man. It's the knight's armament version with the rail already attached. It's a real solid weapon.

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
If the sight came with it I would jump on it as I'm including all the accessories with mine. Even a chest rig able to hold 7 5.56 mags. And a case of ammo. Lol
The Aimpoint T1 was sold some time ago. All I have available for this would be an H1 on a LaRue low mount, but the red dot is not working right and needs to go back to Aimpoint.

The rifle is only for sale, no trades.

$1500 gets the rifle and several twenty round magazines, plus an eight mag pouch/bandoleer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.