WTB Mil-Surps

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RepeatDefender, Apr 20, 2007.

1. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Would like to buy you Mosins, Enfields, Mausers, SKS's, etc. etc. etc.
    Tell me what you've got and name your price, let's make a deal! Can be handguns or long guns, doesn't matter.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Sorry, I can't help you. I have one Milsup and I love it to much to part with. I have a very good condition 1891 Argentine Mauser in 7.65 x 54.

3. RepeatDefender

I don't have one of those, yet. Glad you're enjoying it!

4. rajl

rajl New Member

I got a couple of Mil-Surps. All are well loved though. Even the Mosin that doesn't load ammo.

5. Foul

Foul New Member

I hope I'm not insulting your intelligence, but there are many online sources for milsurps (and the ammo for them) at pretty good prices.

aimsurplus.com is just one of them. I've bought 2 (an SKS and a 91/30 MN) that were very nice.

6. RepeatDefender

Not at all, I just wanted to test the waters and see if any of the membership had any milsurps they would care to sell. I have bought from AIM, J&G, SOG, etc. I have my C&R license and am always looking for milsurps, no matter where I go, so no offense taken!

7. Foul

Foul New Member

I know what you mean. I got a great deal on an M44 MN from an online friend on another board. He had received a batch of "u-fixems" and the only thing wrong was broken stocks.
    His specialty IS stocks, so I got a nice blond Izhevsk 1948 M44 at a great price since he wound up with 5 fully functional M44s out of the order.

(I think "she who must be obeyed" ordered him to thin the herd a bit... :p )

ps. If you find a good deal on Swiss K31s, let me know!

8. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

9. Foul

Foul New Member

Wolf was "suppose" to come out with the K31 ammo. Not sure what happened to that plan.

10. RepeatDefender

Yep, I rarely get to shoot my K31, I only have about 26 rounds of GP11 left. Other than that Prvi Partisan makes a fairly cheap FMJ and SP round that is brass cased and boxer primed. I think AIM has it for $8.95/20

On the K98 from AIM, man do I want one of those. The ad makes 'em sound great and AIM's word is good. I'm trying to come up with the dough on the sly, the boss (wife) has nixed any C&R purchases for the time being, gotta save for the vacation... :(

11. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

I have one that my dad brought home from the war (and about 800 rounds of 7.92X57)!

12. GunCrazed

GunCrazed New Member

I've got a Mosin Nagant I'm trying to get rid of... I'd rather trade it than sell it... but it doesn't matter to me.

IMO, I dont care for older firearms... I like modern day stuff.

The Mosin I have is in near perfect condition. I have put 10 rounds through it, it has the sling & bayonet as well. I got some ammo laying around here somewhere, too. No stock damage at all - I cleaned the rest of the cosmoline off of it last week... that should give you an idea of what shape its in I hope.

Let me know if it peaks your interest.

-GC-

13. RepeatDefender

Rifle or carbine length? If it is a rifle length, I am interested. I have too many carbines as it is. :wink:

14. GunCrazed

GunCrazed New Member

Definitely rifle length lol

15. GunCrazed

GunCrazed New Member