WTB....Kel-Tec sub2000 9mm Glock

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by js415, Oct 4, 2010.

1. js415

js415 Active Member

Found what I wanted,

Thanks,

Jerry

Anybody have a used (or new) Kel-Tec sub2000 in 9mm glock that they would like to get rid of??

I am looking for the rifle, and any accessories that might go with it.

Thanks,

Jerry

2. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

I've got one with a Blue Force Gear railed front sight, LaserMax red Uni-Laser, Tacticool products cocking tube sleeve, charging knob sleeve & recoil buffer, and a short section of picatinny rail from Brownell's bolted to the left hand side of the forearm that's perfect for mounting a TLR-1 or X300 too. It would come with the 10 round glock mag and about (qty. 10) new 33 round Glock Factory extended mags. The gun has about 250 rounds through it.

I have a .40 caliber one set up exactly the same except no laser. I only have 2 extended Scherer mags for it and two standard high cap mags that go with it. It has about 75 rounds through it.

Both guns are LNIB and have had no jams or problems what so ever. I don't shoot them anymore as my interests have changed.

If you are serious, do the math on what this costs and make me a good CASH offer.

Trades & Partial Trades I might be interested in:
    AK Ultimak scout scope mount & rails
    Aimpoint T-1, M3, M4, M4S with a Larue Tall Mount
    Nice AK-47/74 (i.e. no tapco crap hanging off it and not made by the chimps at Century Arms, TGI, or Romania. No keyholing Polish Tantals or smooth bored Yugos either.)
    Sadlak Airborne Scope Mount for a M-14/M1A & some USGI or CMI magazines
    5.56 ammo, 9mm, .45acp, .308 in case + quantity (No steel cased crap!)
    PMAGS
    Circle10 polymer AK waffle mags
    A whole bunch of high capacity Sig 226, HK45, P30, Glock 17 or 19, Wilson 1911 FACTORY magazines
    HK P7 PSP
    HK45C

3. js415

js415 Active Member

Thanks for the info. I have nothing to trade, so it would be a cash sale only.

I really only wanted a basic model to play around with, but would not mind the goodies you have, if I had any idea what they are!

I will do a little research, but if you want to pm me an idea,I could start to come up with an offer.

I do have several 33 round mags, so I would not need any of those.

T,hanks

Jerry