Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The newer ones have a different shaped slide and the extractor is totally external and secured by a hex screw.

First:

Second:

·
Registered
131 Posts
The last show at the Cobb Civic Center, at the end of August, I picked up a P-3AT for less than $240, including tax. Anyone interested, contact Classic Pawn, in Chickamauga. Their phone number is 706-375-5360.

Do you have a date/location on the Oct. show?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, as usual, my personal financial situation has moved "new pistol" way down the priority list. However, the P3AT is still oign to be the next gun I get.

I really need something for pocket carry...

·
Registered
131 Posts
mzmtg said:
Well, as usual, my personal financial situation has moved "new pistol" way down the priority list. However, the P3AT is still oign to be the next gun I get.

A rock? :D

Sorry, I tried not to! :oops:

·
69,743 Posts
mzmtg said:

Autrey's Armory, in Fayetteville has them. That is where my wife bought me mine.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
grayelky said:
mzmtg said:

A rock? :D
I have a Taurus 85. It's about as big and heavy as a rock compared to the KelTec.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Currently three are up at Auction Arms

This one has no bids yet. Asking for an opening bid of $229. with a "buy it now" price of $240. Plus $15. shipping, plus whatever a local FFL charges to handle the paperwork which usually ranges between $10. and $25.

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displ ... 6%20Rounds

·
Registered
44 Posts
I went to the last GS at the farmers market in atlanta, i saw the blued for $225. There is a GS at the end of the month in Gwinnett that is supposed to be even better. That means more competition and better prices :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts