Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

WTB: CZ P-01

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  ptsmith24 
#1 ·
Want to buy a CZ-P01. Will pay cash.

#3 ·
I saw a steal of a deal at a gun show, and regret not buying it. $499 new with two 14 round magazines. I went by a gun store earlier today, and saw a new one with two 10 round magazines for $539

Maybe Adventure Outdoors will have what I want. If not, I'll wait until the next gun show and see if that dealer (he's a regular) still has it.

#8 ·
LeCZends said:
ahlongslide said:
MLS 4506 said:
i bought one from adv. od. wendsday,they had a nice selection in the mid 4's 8)
really?!?!

They have them listed at $509.99 online. I guess I should start really shopping instead of this internet crap.
Yep Adventure Outdoors carries a very nice selection of most CZ models. I picked my PCR up there.
Yes, but are they really $50 cheaper than what they list online?

#10 ·
LeCZends said:
ahlongslide said:
Not sure about the P-01 but their site has the PCR at $492. Price in the store was $439 before taxes.
Splendid! You should let them know that you just won them a customer... I've never been there, and it was going to remain that way, because I search for the cheapest price on the internet first before I go driving an hour. They should probably have the same price online that they do in the store, or else they'll lose all of the internet shoppers like myself that search for good deals.

Thanks for the info!

#11 ·
ahlongslide said:
LeCZends said:
ahlongslide said:
Not sure about the P-01 but their site has the PCR at $492. Price in the store was $439 before taxes.
Splendid! You should let them know that you just won them a customer... I've never been there, and it was going to remain that way, because I search for the cheapest price on the internet first before I go driving an hour. They should probably have the same price online that they do in the store, or else they'll lose all of the internet shoppers like myself that search for good deals.

Thanks for the info!
:righton: NP. I have never had any issues with buying there. Their staff is pretty knowledgeable and very friendly, never had the feeling a sale was being forced on me or that the sales guy was trying to persuade me to get what he carries. Just don't go on the weekends it gets pretty crowded.

#12 ·
ahlongslide,

I made a call to Adv Outdoors. First off, the web page isn't accurate as to what they have in stock, at least not the Smyrna location. They are actually out of the P-01 but they do have an SP-01 the full size version of the P-01 which is no good if you're wanting to stay compact. However they do have a used P-01 for 429.99. The person I spoke to said that it is in like new condition. Just a heads up before you make that drive.

#13 ·
LeCZends said:
ahlongslide,

I made a call to Adv Outdoors. First off, the web page isn't accurate as to what they have in stock, at least not the Smyrna location. They are actually out of the P-01 but they do have an SP-01 the full size version of the P-01 which is no good if you're wanting to stay compact. However they do have a used P-01 for 429.99. The person I spoke to said that it is in like new condition. Just a heads up before you make that drive.
We have over 67,000 items on this web site. Many of these Items are not available in the walk in store.
http://www.advout.com/
From the Adventure Outdoor website...

#15 ·
LeCZends said:
ptsmith24 said:
We have over 67,000 items on this web site. Many of these Items are not available in the walk in store.
http://www.advout.com/
From the Adventure Outdoor website...
Exactly...didn't want him to make the drive for nuthin'
Oh, nevermind. I misunderstood what you had typed. I get it now. :oops:

Anyways, it looks like it links to one of those davidson inc. databases. I think that just shows what is in stock in the "chain" of stores rather than just any particular store.

#16 ·
Yeah, I had seen that note on their website... that wasn't the problem... the pricing inconsistency was the problem... if they put the low prices they have in-store on their website, then I bet they would get even more business. I'm cheap, and if a horrible gun store with horrible staff has a gun for $5 cheaper than a great store with knowledgeable staff, then I would still buy the cheaper one.... sad, I know.

edit: thanks for the heads up, though.... If they don't have what I want in stock, then I think that is a good excuse to get a different gun that I want, then I can come back and get the other one too when they are in stock... then I'll be twice as happy.

#23 ·
ptsmith24 said:
ahlongslide said:
Adam5 said:
:shock: Where?
6 months ago at Wal*Mart on clearance... They only had 3 boxes left when I saw them... It was the only time I've ever seen Wal*Mart do that... Usually it's shotgun shells and that's all.
Interesting...
I know they didn't overstock, because they barely have any 9mm ammo at this Wal*Mart anyway, plus I thought it was against their "rules" or something to put it outside the counter until a customer is ready to buy.

Did I hijack this thread?!?!?! :x

#24 ·
ahlongslide said:
ptsmith24 said:
ahlongslide said:
Adam5 said:
:shock: Where?
6 months ago at Wal*Mart on clearance... They only had 3 boxes left when I saw them... It was the only time I've ever seen Wal*Mart do that... Usually it's shotgun shells and that's all.
Interesting...
I know they didn't overstock, because they barely have any 9mm ammo at this Wal*Mart anyway, plus I thought it was against their "rules" or something to put it outside the counter until a customer is ready to buy.

Did I hijack this thread?!?!?! :x
Yea, the only stuff I've seen out from behind the counter are shotgun shells...

edit: of course, when electronics go on clearance (even the stuff in locked cases), they still get put on the clearance aisle(s).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.