Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2,937 Posts
Adam5 said:
:shock: Where?
6 months ago at Wal*Mart on clearance... They only had 3 boxes left when I saw them... It was the only time I've ever seen Wal*Mart do that... Usually it's shotgun shells and that's all.

· Registered
2,937 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
ahlongslide said:
Adam5 said:
6 months ago at Wal*Mart on clearance... They only had 3 boxes left when I saw them... It was the only time I've ever seen Wal*Mart do that... Usually it's shotgun shells and that's all.
Interesting...
I know they didn't overstock, because they barely have any 9mm ammo at this Wal*Mart anyway, plus I thought it was against their "rules" or something to put it outside the counter until a customer is ready to buy.

Did I hijack this thread?!?!?! :x

· Registered
8,809 Posts
ahlongslide said:
ptsmith24 said:
ahlongslide said:
Adam5 said:
Interesting...
I know they didn't overstock, because they barely have any 9mm ammo at this Wal*Mart anyway, plus I thought it was against their "rules" or something to put it outside the counter until a customer is ready to buy.

Did I hijack this thread?!?!?! :x
Yea, the only stuff I've seen out from behind the counter are shotgun shells...

edit: of course, when electronics go on clearance (even the stuff in locked cases), they still get put on the clearance aisle(s).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts